Should the wedding photos be glossy or matte? What size and resolution should your wedding photos be? Should you theme your pictures?
But no matter how much planning and research you do, there are some things you just can't prepare for - like unwitting visitors making cameos while your most romantic moments are being captured on film.
In these photos, rouge (but always adorable) animals are the surprise stars of photos.
Our advice? Don't think of your photos of ruined, think of them as unique.
Can any bride truly compete with a kitten or a baby goat? Check out some of our favourites below.
1 / 7
This goat managed to steal the spotlight with ease.
2 / 7
This dog only makes the photo more beautiful.
3 / 7
Seal-ing the deal?
4 / 7
Who wore it best?
5 / 7
Blink and you'll miss it.
6 / 7
There's no coming back from this picture.
7 / 7
What do you do when a wild yak comes up while you're shooting? Keep shooting of course!
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message for Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveToday 4:25pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveToday 10:15am
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:27am
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:00am
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight bride Mishel Meshes gives Queenstown, New Zealand the big tick
Now To LoveYesterday 2:26pm
- RoyalsThe Queen tells Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan they must ditch their ‘Sussex Royal’ brand
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2020
- CareerSt Matthew-in-the-City's first female vicar Reverend Dr Helen Jacobi lets us into her world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 18, 2020