At Now To Love we see a lot of wedding pictures and the bride always looks radiant in a gorgeous gown and flowing veil. It's tradition and we love it.
So imagine our double take when we came across this bride barely visible under her giant hat that could pass for the bridal marquee.
The said bride is Danish model, mother, journalist and Balenciaga-muse Emma Rosenzweig (née Leth), who was married on the weekend and posted the below shot of herself on Instagram.
Emma is something of a Danish TV fixture and Copenhagen fashion week favourite, and without a doubt she found a way to make her wedding ensemble unforgettable.
Waving goodbye to the veil she instead said hello to a Jacquemus hat. The sheerness of her dress would have also got guests talking. Emma sauntered down the aisle wearing a lace dress so sheer her lilac underwear shone through. And why stop there? Negating conventional cream satin pumps, the bride wore polka dot heels.
Now there's a bride who knows how to make a statement. You've got to love it - even if you're not brave enough to wear it.
By Grazia and Now To Love
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019