Coronation Street star Sam Aston, 23, popped the question to his girlfriend of five years, Briony Gardner, over the weekend.
And in true performer style, the actor did it on stage in front of around 250 people at an annual golfing event that the couple attend each year.
Sam, who has played Chesney in Coronation Street for 14 years, posted a pic taken by someone in the audience who was watching the gorgeous moment.
Rather nonchalantly, he casually announced his engagement by writing: "Me and my beautiful bride to be..."
His fiancé had a bit more to say about the matter, and posted this on her Instagram account:
"After sharing over 5 years together, 4 Al, Andy and Sam golf days and 3 doggies, 2 hearts have now become 1 as Sam and I are...ENGAGED!! (How is it possible I can even say that out loud?!)
"Sam got down on one knee last night at his annual golf do and proposed in front of 250 people and my heart could burst with happiness!! (When did I get so lucky?!) I can't wait to marry my whole world but until then, I'm just floating in this bliss called love."
The couple met in 2009 at an acting workshop in Bury.
Briony is clearly over the moon about the engagement, and has already posted another pic of herself with her beautiful engagement ring.
Fans have rushed to congratulate the pair - one of whom was Sam's on-screen sister Jennie McAlpine, who herself got married earlier this year: "So happy for my darling baby bro!"
- MindDo you have FOBO? Why the fear of better options could be fuel for anxiety
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- FamilyA mum's worst nightmare: 'I saw my son floating lifeless'
Woman's DayToday 10:00am
- MindDiane Keaton opens up about her heartache over her brother's mental health struggles in new book
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry teases an upcoming collaboration with Jon Bon Jovi via an amusing text conversation
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Career20 career tips that will make 2020 your best year at work ever
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message to Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 20, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesFeb 20, 2020