Coronation Street actress Helen Flanagan has opened up about planning her wedding to Celtic F.C. footballer Scott Sinclair.
The 28-year-old, who gave birth to the couple's second daughter Delilah in June, has revealed that things are going well - and that she's even picked out her wedding dress.
However - there's one thing holding her back from marrying 29-year-old Scott, who she's been with since 2009. Helen revealed in an interview with MailOnline that she has a tattoo of Marilyn Monroe on her arm and that it wouldn't go with the dream dress.
She said: "I found my dream dress, but it's sleeveless and I have a tattoo on my arm that I got when I was much younger.
See Helen's tattoo below:
"I always cover it up, but if I want to wear this dress then I won't be able to, so I'm going to have to have the tattoo lasered off. I'll have to get onto that straight away, actually."
She continued: "We've not set a date for the wedding yet, but it'll be next summer. With getting engaged in May and then having Delilah, there just wasn't time to plan it for this year.
"And it'll have to be when Scott's not playing football, so it'll be during next summer's off-season. I don't know if I want an abroad wedding, or one at home.
"Scott and I have been together for like 10 years, so it's quite nice to get married when we've built a life together and everything is so lovely and secure. And I really do love that our daughters can be there at our wedding and share it with us."
She also opened up about returning to Coronation Street, saying: "I do want to go back to Coronation Street, I'm just not too sure when.
"With the girls' daddy's job in Scotland, ideally I'd like to wait until we're all together as a family before going back."
- FamilySamantha Hayes' baby Marlow joins her on the newsdesk and all we can say is awww!
Now To LoveToday 6:40pm
- RoyalsThe Sun's executive editor Kiwi Dan Wootton on his royal scoops and tabloid career
Now To LoveToday 2:45pm
- BodyWhy we should all be exercising our pelvic floor muscles every day
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry asks to simply be called ‘Harry’ during his first engagement since moving to Canada
Now To LoveYesterday 11:50am
- RoyalsThere has been a coronavirus scare at Prince George and Princess Charlotte’s school in London
Now To LoveYesterday 10:05am
- WeddingsHappily ever after: Meet the Kiwi bride who has married herself
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:21am
- FamilyShe was my escape: Taylor Swift's heartbreak over her mum's health scare
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- WeddingsRebekah Palmer's dreamy summer wedding was a day full of surprises
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am