Coronation Street actress Helen Flanagan has opened up about planning her wedding to Celtic F.C. footballer Scott Sinclair.
The 28-year-old, who gave birth to the couple's second daughter Delilah in June, has revealed that things are going well - and that she's even picked out her wedding dress.
However - there's one thing holding her back from marrying 29-year-old Scott, who she's been with since 2009. Helen revealed in an interview with MailOnline that she has a tattoo of Marilyn Monroe on her arm and that it wouldn't go with the dream dress.
She said: "I found my dream dress, but it's sleeveless and I have a tattoo on my arm that I got when I was much younger.
See Helen's tattoo below:
"I always cover it up, but if I want to wear this dress then I won't be able to, so I'm going to have to have the tattoo lasered off. I'll have to get onto that straight away, actually."
She continued: "We've not set a date for the wedding yet, but it'll be next summer. With getting engaged in May and then having Delilah, there just wasn't time to plan it for this year.
"And it'll have to be when Scott's not playing football, so it'll be during next summer's off-season. I don't know if I want an abroad wedding, or one at home.
"Scott and I have been together for like 10 years, so it's quite nice to get married when we've built a life together and everything is so lovely and secure. And I really do love that our daughters can be there at our wedding and share it with us."
She also opened up about returning to Coronation Street, saying: "I do want to go back to Coronation Street, I'm just not too sure when.
"With the girls' daddy's job in Scotland, ideally I'd like to wait until we're all together as a family before going back."
- RoyalsWhy the Queen allowed Duchess Catherine to break protocol and kiss her in public
Now To LoveToday 3:18pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie’s latest outfit has a sweet connection to her royal wedding last year
Now To LoveToday 11:45am
- Real LifeA Christchurch surgeon describes what it was like to be working on the day of the mosque attacks
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RoyalsSee the vibrant flower that's been named after Baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthNewshub's Melissa Davies is pregnant with her first child
Now To LoveToday 9:08am
- WeddingsUnlucky-in-love MAFS bride Ning sells her unworn wedding dress in an attempt to 'bury' her past
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveYesterday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Daniel Webb reveals he has received death threats
Now To LoveYesterday 8:12am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveMay 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveMay 22, 2019