Coronation Street actress Helen Flanagan has opened up about planning her wedding to Celtic F.C. footballer Scott Sinclair.
The 28-year-old, who gave birth to the couple's second daughter Delilah in June, has revealed that things are going well - and that she's even picked out her wedding dress.
However - there's one thing holding her back from marrying 29-year-old Scott, who she's been with since 2009. Helen revealed in an interview with MailOnline that she has a tattoo of Marilyn Monroe on her arm and that it wouldn't go with the dream dress.
She said: "I found my dream dress, but it's sleeveless and I have a tattoo on my arm that I got when I was much younger.
See Helen's tattoo below:
"I always cover it up, but if I want to wear this dress then I won't be able to, so I'm going to have to have the tattoo lasered off. I'll have to get onto that straight away, actually."
She continued: "We've not set a date for the wedding yet, but it'll be next summer. With getting engaged in May and then having Delilah, there just wasn't time to plan it for this year.
"And it'll have to be when Scott's not playing football, so it'll be during next summer's off-season. I don't know if I want an abroad wedding, or one at home.
"Scott and I have been together for like 10 years, so it's quite nice to get married when we've built a life together and everything is so lovely and secure. And I really do love that our daughters can be there at our wedding and share it with us."
She also opened up about returning to Coronation Street, saying: "I do want to go back to Coronation Street, I'm just not too sure when.
"With the girls' daddy's job in Scotland, ideally I'd like to wait until we're all together as a family before going back."
- RoyalsKiwi royal Gary Lewis has split from Lady Davina Windsor
Now To LoveToday 8:45am
- Pregnancy & BirthShortland Street star Laurel Devenie's perfectly-timed pregnancy
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Melissa is on the hunt for a Kiwi bachelor
Woman's DayToday 8:20am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveYesterday 11:28am
- FamilyKatie Holmes and her daughter Suri bond with women and children at a refugee camp in Greece
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayYesterday 10:30am
- BodyMeet Caleb Wright - the 12-year-old brain cancer sufferer bringing laughter to other sick kids
Woman's DayYesterday 8:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveYesterday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesMar 24, 2019