Coronation Street actress Helen Flanagan has opened up about planning her wedding to Celtic F.C. footballer Scott Sinclair.
The 28-year-old, who gave birth to the couple's second daughter Delilah in June, has revealed that things are going well - and that she's even picked out her wedding dress.
However - there's one thing holding her back from marrying 29-year-old Scott, who she's been with since 2009. Helen revealed in an interview with MailOnline that she has a tattoo of Marilyn Monroe on her arm and that it wouldn't go with the dream dress.
She said: "I found my dream dress, but it's sleeveless and I have a tattoo on my arm that I got when I was much younger.
See Helen's tattoo below:
"I always cover it up, but if I want to wear this dress then I won't be able to, so I'm going to have to have the tattoo lasered off. I'll have to get onto that straight away, actually."
She continued: "We've not set a date for the wedding yet, but it'll be next summer. With getting engaged in May and then having Delilah, there just wasn't time to plan it for this year.
"And it'll have to be when Scott's not playing football, so it'll be during next summer's off-season. I don't know if I want an abroad wedding, or one at home.
"Scott and I have been together for like 10 years, so it's quite nice to get married when we've built a life together and everything is so lovely and secure. And I really do love that our daughters can be there at our wedding and share it with us."
She also opened up about returning to Coronation Street, saying: "I do want to go back to Coronation Street, I'm just not too sure when.
"With the girls' daddy's job in Scotland, ideally I'd like to wait until we're all together as a family before going back."
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayToday 3:15pm
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsThe caring gesture that no one saw: How Duchess Catherine consoled Duchess Meghan at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 10:06am
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- TVHayley Holt reveals who her dream co-host would be and dishes on how work has affected her dating life
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayJul 16, 2019