Bindi Irwin has picked out her wedding dress and shared a sneak peek for the rest of the world to see.
The passionate conservationist, who got engaged to her partner of six years Chandler Powell on her 21st birthday in July, took to Instagram over the weekend to reveal a small detail from the dress.
The image she shared shows her wrist, encased in the sleeve of a beautifully delicate long-sleeved lace gown and she appears to be in a bridalwear store.
The image is captioned, "I said yes to the dress 💍"
Bindi and Chandler will marry in 2020 at Australia Zoo - the place where Chandler also proposed to his childhood sweetheart, and where they first met six years ago.
Since announcing their engagement, Bindi has also revealed that her brother, Robert, 15, will walk her down the aisle in the place of her late father, Steve Irwin, who was tragically killed by a stingray in 2006.
Robert was also in on Chandler's plans to propose, hiding in the gardens at Australia Zoo where the proposal took place to capture the special moment on his camera.
Bindi and Chandler's romance is one that seems to have been written in the stars. The couple met at Australia Zoo, which had originally been opened in 1970 as a small reptile and fauna park by Bindi's grandparents and Bindi's late father Steve Irwin's parents, Bob and Lyn Irwin. Steve Irwin had grown up on the wildlife sanctuary, which later became Australia Zoo, and it is where he met his wife and Bindi's mother, Terri Irwin, who he married in 1992.
Chandler had been visiting Australia Zoo with his family in 2013 when he met Bindi.
The pair hit it off and Chandler asked Terri for her blessing to keep in touch with Bindi.
They have basically grown up together. In an adorable Instagram post in July Bindi highlighted just how well her partner knows her:
"A while back I ordered a charcoal latte and @chandlerpowell quietly knew I wouldn't like it at all. I took this picture, tasted my grey drink and said, 'Babe, this isn't great.'
"Without a word Chandler gave me his cup of tea that he had ordered knowing I'd dislike mine. He then drank my fancy, slightly weird beverage telling me that he was glad I tried something new. That right there is love."
"I love you so much. This post made my entire day💛"
The professional wake boarder is a firm fourth member of the Irwin family, so entrenched in family life that he's even included when the family retreats to Lady Elliot Island, a small but flourishing tropical coral paradise off Australia's Queensland coast that the family has been coming to since Bindi was a baby.
Bindi has previously said that Chandler is "The One".
"I believe there's always someone for everyone and when you find that one, as we have found each other, it's a real blessing and a privilege," Bindi told The Australian Women's Weekly in 2017.
She added that her late father Steve would have wholeheartedly approved of him.
"We all think Dad would have loved Chandler," she said.
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020
- Celebrity NewsRobert Rakete's Christmas plans: 'It'll be a breeze!'
Woman's DayDec 25, 2020
- Celebrity NewsJase, Toni & Sam get festive with their four-legged friends
Woman's DayDec 21, 2020
- FamilyThe Terrace at Sylvia Park - what's on offer at this new dining destination
Now To LoveDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsShortland Street's Ben Barrington and Ngahuia Piripi's Christmas celebrations
Woman's DayDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsWendy Petrie and Matty McLean's festive cheer: 'Our hearts are so full'
Woman's DayDec 15, 2020
- Celebrity NewsKanoa Lloyd and Mike McRoberts' best Christmas ever
Woman's DayDec 14, 2020
- Celebrity NewsSoon I’ll be a dad to three under three! Sam Wallace shares his hopes and fears
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 11, 2020
- Celebrity NewsCarolyn Keep's little miracle: 'The baby I never thought I'd have'
Woman's DayDec 10, 2020
- RoyalsMeghan Markle reveals she miscarried her second child in a powerful personal essay
Now To LoveNov 26, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a Farro Hamper and a double pass to Happiest Season
Now To LoveNov 25, 2020
- CompetitionsWin the Ultimate Teeth Whitening Prize Pack thanks to Colgate Optic White
Woman's DayNov 23, 2020