It was dubbed the "wedding of the year", and Beauden Barrett and Hannah Laity's big day certainly lived up to the hype!
The glamour couple of New Zealand rugby tied the knot in front of 180 close friends and family at the luxurious Hurakia Lodge on Rakino Island, in Auckland's Hauraki Gulf on Saturday – and Woman's Day has exclusive coverage of the offical photos and wedding story.
Wellington-based Beauden, 27, and Hannah, 24, a chartered accountant, have been together for five years, and ever since the Hurricanes hero proposed to the woman he describes as "the girl of my dreams" in Fiji a year ago, there's been intense public interest and speculation about the wedding day.
Well, Woman's Day was there and we can tell you it was a lavish affair, that Beauden describes as "the best day of my life".
Editor-in-Chief Sido Kitchin says, "After great anticipation, Auckland turned on a magic day for the most opulent and stylish New Zealand celebrity wedding we've ever seen. The sun shone bright, Rakino was beautiful and the venue so elegantly styled – classic and modern as Hannah had hoped for.
"As they pledged their love and devotion to each other in a romantic ceremony, Beauden looked immaculate in a black Working Style suit, and Hannah was stunning in a figure-hugging white gown by Pallas Couture. It really was the happiest of days, and I'm sure Woman's Day readers will relish the chance to share in the celebration.
"Beauden is one of the most-loved New Zealand sporstmen and has brought Kiwis such national pride with his incredible ability on the rugby field – but he's still a humble guy from Taranaki, and I think that's why we love him. He appreciates the public interest in his wedding day from supporters and I'm thrilled he made the considered decision to share the happy occasion with Woman's Day readers."
Celebrity guests included Beauden's fellow All Black teammates past and present; Israel Dagg and his wife Daisy, Sam Whitelock, Julian Savea and wife Fatima, as well as Aaron Smith, Dane Coles, Luke Romano, Brodie Retallick, Damien MacKenzie, Anton Lienert-Brown and of course, Beauden's brothers Scott and Jordie Barrett.
See the full official wedding photos and read all about Beauden and Hannah's big day in this week's Woman's Day - on sale in the North Island on Monday, and South Island on Tuesday.
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan announces she's added another engagement to her South Africa tour itinerary
Now To LoveToday 10:20am
- BodyCould magnetic therapy be the solution to treating aches and pains?
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:15am
- BodyDr Libby on why we're overusing the word 'stressed' and how we should really be thinking about the term
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- Family50 years on from the Manson murders Debra Tate speaks out about her sister Sharon's murder
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- TVHow Athena Angelou went from homeless to radio star in just a few short years
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- Diet & NutritionHow to ensure you're putting the most nutritious grocery options in your trolley
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerWhy Jennifer Aniston is looking to the future with a new focus
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Block NZ favourites Ethan and Sam: 'We had a rough run but we stayed true to ourselves'
Woman's DayYesterday 7:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares more details about his upcoming mental health TV series with Oprah
Now To LoveSep 20, 2019
- CareerMy life is stranger than fiction says NZ Children's Book Awards winner Bren MacDibble
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 20, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ winners Lisa and Ribz reveal their post-show plans
Woman's DaySep 20, 2019