Hand on heart, we wish we had someone like you, Adele.
The British songstress decided to share a wedding snap on Instagram - and just like her powerful ballads she sent the world into overdrive.
The photo was actually of Adele in her exciting role as wedding celebrant.
The mum-of-one got ordained in order to marry her best friend, British talkshow host Alan Carr to his love Paul Drayton.
Captioning the stunning snap, Adele penned, "Seeing as the cats out the bag. I married two of my best friends in January. You know me any excuse to dress up... @chattyman#LoveisLove"
Alan spilled that the 29-year-old stepped in for the huge role at his nuptials during a chat with the BBC's One Show.
"We've known her for ages and when we told her we were getting married, she said, 'Can I please plan the whole day for you?'"
Describing the singer as the "kindest and nicest" person, he dished that she even hosted their ceremony in her backyard in L.A.
The wedding day gets even better.
Adele sang for the newlyweds.
"There was a grand piano with a man playing John Legend's 'Ordinary People,' and then Adele sang our songs with the first dance. It was absolutely amazing!"
Adding, "I can never repay her. She's a one-off. As we all know, she is just the best."
URG. We're not crying, you're crying.
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveToday 1:45pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight's Bronson breaks his silence on THAT comment to Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 3:36pm
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveYesterday 11:19am
- Married at First SightThe truth about MAFS' Sam Ball's honeymoon vanishing act - his ex-girlfriend speaks out
Now To LoveYesterday 11:10am
- RoyalsWhy Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be taking a break from their royal duties this week
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019