Mansplaining. It's a term you might have heard thrown around recently, without much thought to what it is or what it means.
According to the Dictionary.com definition, to mansplain is for a male "to comment on or explain to a woman in a condescending, overconfident, and often inaccurate or oversimplified manner."
You know what we mean. It's when that guy at work tries to explain away the fact that men earn more than women, even when we're doing exactly the same job.
Or even, how female orgasms work, as if they are the authority on the subject.
And while a lot of the time it can be funny, it's also a frightening reminder of the patriarchal society we still live in, and the inequalities that exist between men and women.
In the spirit of outing mansplainers everywhere, Another Round host Tracy Clayton asked women to share their worst examples. And their responses were in equal parts hilarious and exacerbating.
Here are our favourites:
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019