He was devastated by his split from Viarni Bright, but just three months later, The Bachelor New Zealand hunk Zac Franich has healed his broken heart with the help of former children's TV presenter Erin Simpson.
Woman's Day has exclusive pictures of the couple kissing and cuddling at an Auckland Beach – and a source close to the star pair has confirmed to the magazine that they are indeed an item.
Erin hinted at a relationship back in December when we asked her at the New Zealand Music Awards who her celebrity crush was.
"Zac Franich, for sure," she told us. "He's been through a lot this year and he's come out on top - 2018 is going to be a great year for him."
Former What Now and Sticky TV host Erin – who is now returning to our screens as a presenter for TVNZ's Red Carpet New Zealand – has recently confessed, "I've got a new man and we're in the honeymoon phase … I really value him and feel so lucky we found each other."
Zac chose Viarni Bright on the third season of The Bachelor, and while they continued a relationship outside of the show, they announced their breakup in November last year.
"As much as we wanted it to be forever, with heavy hearts we have decided to go our separate ways," Viarni posted to Instagram. "It's an extremely hard situation but I'm proud of us for being true to ourselves & choosing to share it, in our own words."
"Zac is a wonderful person and we will continue to care for each other."
For all the exclusive photos of Zac and Erin, see the latest copy of Woman's Day.
- MindCould sound healing be the answer to enhancing your wellbeing?
Now To LoveToday 1:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals Archie went to playgroup for the first time and ‘he loved it’
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- Celebrity NewsJennifer Aniston finally joins Instagram and promptly breaks the internet
Now To LoveToday 10:10am
- CareerAll the highlights from the NEXT Woman Of The Year 2019 Awards
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- RoyalsSee unseen footage of Prince Harry adorably cradling Archie in the trailer of an upcoming documentary
Now To LoveYesterday 2:50pm
- BodyThe Mirena and Jaydess contraceptives are finally free for Kiwi women from November
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- FamilyThe hilarious moment Art Green had with his son that every parent will relate to
Now To LoveYesterday 10:51am
- BodyHeavyweight boxing champion Shane Cameron steps up to fight Parkinson's disease
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:35am
- MindSurviving depression: Matt Chisholm's brave decision to quit TV
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William receive a royal welcome as they arrive in Pakistan
Now To LoveYesterday 8:15am
- CareerThe latest famous rock star to be a big fan of Jacinda Ardern
Now To LoveOct 14, 2019