He was devastated by his split from Viarni Bright, but just three months later, The Bachelor New Zealand hunk Zac Franich has healed his broken heart with the help of former children's TV presenter Erin Simpson.
Woman's Day has exclusive pictures of the couple kissing and cuddling at an Auckland Beach – and a source close to the star pair has confirmed to the magazine that they are indeed an item.
Erin hinted at a relationship back in December when we asked her at the New Zealand Music Awards who her celebrity crush was.
"Zac Franich, for sure," she told us. "He's been through a lot this year and he's come out on top - 2018 is going to be a great year for him."
Former What Now and Sticky TV host Erin – who is now returning to our screens as a presenter for TVNZ's Red Carpet New Zealand – has recently confessed, "I've got a new man and we're in the honeymoon phase … I really value him and feel so lucky we found each other."
Zac chose Viarni Bright on the third season of The Bachelor, and while they continued a relationship outside of the show, they announced their breakup in November last year.
"As much as we wanted it to be forever, with heavy hearts we have decided to go our separate ways," Viarni posted to Instagram. "It's an extremely hard situation but I'm proud of us for being true to ourselves & choosing to share it, in our own words."
"Zac is a wonderful person and we will continue to care for each other."
For all the exclusive photos of Zac and Erin, see the latest copy of Woman's Day.
- RoyalsThe Queen has stripped Prince Andrew of his military titles and royal patronages
Now To LoveJan 14, 2022
- Celebrity NewsAt home with Dame Kiri: 'You'll never want to leave!'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Real LifeOne-armed Kiwi dancer Brylee Mills reveals why her disability won't stop her
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine’s portrait photographer, Paolo Roversi, reveals Prince William and the kids’ favourite photo, plus special behind the scenes details
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsChris and Mel Cairns: 'We're in this battle together'
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsIn memoriam: Paying tribute to the stars we have sadly lost in 2022
Now To LoveJan 11, 2022
- RoyalsThree new portraits of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge have been released to mark her milestone 40th birthday
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 09, 2022
- Celebrity NewsAll Blacks captain Sam Cane and wife Harriet's baby joy
Woman's DayJan 07, 2022