He was devastated by his split from Viarni Bright, but just three months later, The Bachelor New Zealand hunk Zac Franich has healed his broken heart with the help of former children's TV presenter Erin Simpson.
Woman's Day has exclusive pictures of the couple kissing and cuddling at an Auckland Beach – and a source close to the star pair has confirmed to the magazine that they are indeed an item.
Erin hinted at a relationship back in December when we asked her at the New Zealand Music Awards who her celebrity crush was.
"Zac Franich, for sure," she told us. "He's been through a lot this year and he's come out on top - 2018 is going to be a great year for him."
Former What Now and Sticky TV host Erin – who is now returning to our screens as a presenter for TVNZ's Red Carpet New Zealand – has recently confessed, "I've got a new man and we're in the honeymoon phase … I really value him and feel so lucky we found each other."
Zac chose Viarni Bright on the third season of The Bachelor, and while they continued a relationship outside of the show, they announced their breakup in November last year.
"As much as we wanted it to be forever, with heavy hearts we have decided to go our separate ways," Viarni posted to Instagram. "It's an extremely hard situation but I'm proud of us for being true to ourselves & choosing to share it, in our own words."
"Zac is a wonderful person and we will continue to care for each other."
For all the exclusive photos of Zac and Erin, see the latest copy of Woman's Day.
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank have revealed the name of their son
Now To LoveFeb 21, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Harry and Duchess Meghan are having another baby!
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2021
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie & husband Jack Brooksbank have welcomed their first child
Now To LoveFeb 10, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Paul Patterson: 'I'm cooking up romance'
Woman's DayFeb 03, 2021
- MindBeating the bottle: My party girl life was killing me
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 25, 2021
- TVOur broody Bachelorette: 'David Attenborough is my dream man'
Woman's DayJan 20, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020