He was devastated by his split from Viarni Bright, but just three months later, The Bachelor New Zealand hunk Zac Franich has healed his broken heart with the help of former children's TV presenter Erin Simpson.
Woman's Day has exclusive pictures of the couple kissing and cuddling at an Auckland Beach – and a source close to the star pair has confirmed to the magazine that they are indeed an item.
Erin hinted at a relationship back in December when we asked her at the New Zealand Music Awards who her celebrity crush was.
"Zac Franich, for sure," she told us. "He's been through a lot this year and he's come out on top - 2018 is going to be a great year for him."
Former What Now and Sticky TV host Erin – who is now returning to our screens as a presenter for TVNZ's Red Carpet New Zealand – has recently confessed, "I've got a new man and we're in the honeymoon phase … I really value him and feel so lucky we found each other."
Zac chose Viarni Bright on the third season of The Bachelor, and while they continued a relationship outside of the show, they announced their breakup in November last year.
"As much as we wanted it to be forever, with heavy hearts we have decided to go our separate ways," Viarni posted to Instagram. "It's an extremely hard situation but I'm proud of us for being true to ourselves & choosing to share it, in our own words."
"Zac is a wonderful person and we will continue to care for each other."
For all the exclusive photos of Zac and Erin, see the latest copy of Woman's Day.
- RoyalsKiwi royal Gary Lewis has split from Lady Davina Windsor
Now To LoveToday 8:45am
- Pregnancy & BirthShortland Street star Laurel Devenie's perfectly-timed pregnancy
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Melissa is on the hunt for a Kiwi bachelor
Woman's DayToday 8:20am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveYesterday 11:28am
- FamilyKatie Holmes and her daughter Suri bond with women and children at a refugee camp in Greece
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayYesterday 10:30am
- BodyMeet Caleb Wright - the 12-year-old brain cancer sufferer bringing laughter to other sick kids
Woman's DayYesterday 8:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveYesterday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesMar 24, 2019