He was devastated by his split from Viarni Bright, but just three months later, The Bachelor New Zealand hunk Zac Franich has healed his broken heart with the help of former children's TV presenter Erin Simpson.
Woman's Day has exclusive pictures of the couple kissing and cuddling at an Auckland Beach – and a source close to the star pair has confirmed to the magazine that they are indeed an item.
Erin hinted at a relationship back in December when we asked her at the New Zealand Music Awards who her celebrity crush was.
"Zac Franich, for sure," she told us. "He's been through a lot this year and he's come out on top - 2018 is going to be a great year for him."
Former What Now and Sticky TV host Erin – who is now returning to our screens as a presenter for TVNZ's Red Carpet New Zealand – has recently confessed, "I've got a new man and we're in the honeymoon phase … I really value him and feel so lucky we found each other."
Zac chose Viarni Bright on the third season of The Bachelor, and while they continued a relationship outside of the show, they announced their breakup in November last year.
"As much as we wanted it to be forever, with heavy hearts we have decided to go our separate ways," Viarni posted to Instagram. "It's an extremely hard situation but I'm proud of us for being true to ourselves & choosing to share it, in our own words."
"Zac is a wonderful person and we will continue to care for each other."
For all the exclusive photos of Zac and Erin, see the latest copy of Woman's Day.
- Married at First SightMAFS Patrick and Belinda: 'Pat will make a great Dad!'
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Married at First SightMAFS Bryce & Melissa: 'We're getting our own show!'
Woman's DayMay 04, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021