At 37, lovelorn Pua Magasiva was tired of the single game. The Shortland Street hunk had dated girls on and off, but nothing felt special until he met his new fiancée Lizz Sadler.
Introducing his gorgeous girl in this week’s magazine, the besotted TVNZ 2 star – who connected with his bride-to-be online just over a year ago – tells Woman’s Day he’s never experienced another love like it. “Lizz is everything I am looking in for a partner and more,” says Pua, who plays loveable nurse Vinnie Kruse on the popular hospital soap. “She has a big heart, she’s an incredible mum and she’s adventurous.”
A doting dad to Jasmine, seven, Pua – who has been married before – tells us he fell hard and fast for the primary school teacher, 30, a mum to six-year-old Laylah. The pair bonded over their love of motorbikes, wining and dining, and their devotion to their little girls.
The couple were yet to reach their one-year anniversary when Pua popped the question on a Queenstown getaway in August. But the actor tells us he’s never been more sure of anything in his life.
Says Pua, “People can say we’re still in the honeymoon period, but when it comes to marriage and commitment you have to make it a honeymoon for the rest of your life.”
For more of their whirlwind romance, plus all the details from Pua’s epic proposal, check out this week’s Woman’s Day, on sale now.
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayYesterday 7:45am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DaySep 16, 2019
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019