At 37, lovelorn Pua Magasiva was tired of the single game. The Shortland Street hunk had dated girls on and off, but nothing felt special until he met his new fiancée Lizz Sadler.
Introducing his gorgeous girl in this week’s magazine, the besotted TVNZ 2 star – who connected with his bride-to-be online just over a year ago – tells Woman’s Day he’s never experienced another love like it. “Lizz is everything I am looking in for a partner and more,” says Pua, who plays loveable nurse Vinnie Kruse on the popular hospital soap. “She has a big heart, she’s an incredible mum and she’s adventurous.”
A doting dad to Jasmine, seven, Pua – who has been married before – tells us he fell hard and fast for the primary school teacher, 30, a mum to six-year-old Laylah. The pair bonded over their love of motorbikes, wining and dining, and their devotion to their little girls.
The couple were yet to reach their one-year anniversary when Pua popped the question on a Queenstown getaway in August. But the actor tells us he’s never been more sure of anything in his life.
Says Pua, “People can say we’re still in the honeymoon period, but when it comes to marriage and commitment you have to make it a honeymoon for the rest of your life.”
For more of their whirlwind romance, plus all the details from Pua’s epic proposal, check out this week’s Woman’s Day, on sale now.
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsWhy we’re unlikely to see much of Duchess Catherine and Prince William over the coming month
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- WeddingsA wedding photographer has sparked heated debate after urging wedding guests to put away their phones
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayYesterday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayJul 15, 2019