They’ve been together for 16 years and married for over a decade, but Pink and husband Carey Hart’s secret to staying together, is actually taking time apart.
As they celebrate their 11th wedding anniversary this year, the "So What" singer spoke to Us Weekly of her growing family, and how she balances her new life as a “soccer mum” while maintaining her marriage.
“I honestly can’t believe how responsible I am,” she tells the publication about being a mother to daughter Willow, five, and Jameson, six-months.
“All of a sudden I’m a soccer mom and doing the damn thing. No one would have guessed this for me. Honestly, I didn’t realize that you could enjoy it so much.”
While they seemingly have the perfect little family, it appeared not too long ago that Pink and Carey’s marriage was on the rocks.
The couple went their separate ways in 2003 while dating, and then split again in 2008, even going so far as to mock up divorce papers.
“We’ve had two breaks,” Pink explained on The Ellen Show last year. “The first one was about a year, and the second one was 11 months.”
It’s an unconventional method the 37-year-old believes works for her and her “care bear”.
“They’ve been through a lot, but they are solid now,” an insider tells Us Weekly. “They love their life together.”
On December 26, Pink and her hubby Carey Hart welcomed their second child into the world, a beautiful baby boy named Jameson Moon Hart.
As for the interesting name? Pink revealed to Access Hollywood way back in November 2010 that she'd already picked out her future bub's name.
“My dad’s name is James, and my brother’s name is Jason. [Carey and I] are both Irish, Carey’s middle name is Jason, and Jameson — we like whiskey. That’s a no brainer.”
- Real LifeKiwi Mum's adventure: From America's Cup to Africa's Hero!
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Food & DrinksIf you love Scandi-style interiors then this latest kitchen trend is for you
Now To LoveJun 22, 2021
- TVThe Apprentice NZ's Kennedy Anderson: 'I was fired from my own company!'
Woman's DayJun 17, 2021
- Celebrity NewsMark Richardson on turning 50 and making his mark on the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 13, 2021
- TVDrag Race Down Under’s Elektra Shock: From homeless to healed
Woman's DayJun 12, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSuzanne Paul's forever glow and the lessons she's learned
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 05, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum's transformation: Jules from MAFS changed my life!'
Woman's DayJun 04, 2021
- At homeHow to create a kids room that will last through the ages
Now To LoveJun 03, 2021