Brave Pink has opened up about how hard marriage can be - and admitted that she and her husband Carey Hart didn't have sex for a year.
The mum-of-two made the admission in an interview with The Guardian, revealing that she and Carey, who have split twice and reunited both times during their 10-year marriage, once went through a period of time in which they didn't make love for a year.
Pink, 38, who shares six-year-old daughter Willow and nine-month-old son Jameson with Carey, confessed that they have to continually work at their marriage.
She said: "There are moments where I look at him and he is the most thoughtful, logical, constant... He's like a rock. He's a good man. He's a good dad. He's just the kind of dad I thought he'd be and then some.
"And then I'll look at him and go: 'I've never liked you. There's nothing I like about you. We have nothing in common. I don't like any of the shit you like. I don't ever wanna see you again."
Wowza - harsh words, but what Pink says out loud, most of us probably think sometimes.
She then made another revelation - that she and Carey had had times where they had gone a long time without sex.
She said: "Then two weeks later I'm like, things are going so good, you guys. Then you'll go through times when you haven't had sex in a year. Is this bed death? Is this the end of it? Do I want him? Does he want me? Monogamy is work! But you do the work and it's good again."
It can't have been easy to say these things in a high-profile interview when we're all supposed look perfect all the time and seem as though we're constantly in love and there's nothing wrong in our lives.
But one thing we've always loved about Pink is that she's just so darn gutsy.
She was praised by her fans back in August for posting a photo of herself pumping breast milk - looking otherwise pretty glam.
Fans flocked to congratulate her for being so brave, and helping to normalise breastfeeding in a world which looks down on it for some strange reason.
We love you, Pink!
- FamilyThe Kiwi mum who couldn't find a decent parenting book so wrote one herself
Now To LoveToday 8:30pm
- BodyThe simple way to treat ageing skin concerns at home
Now To LoveToday 4:40pm
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am