In life you could say Nadia Lim knows how to win, and her stellar career is testament to that. She is a winner of MasterChef, co-founder of My Food Bag, top-selling author, TV host, and has her own award-winning magazine...
But not all of her "goals" have been realised.
At 12, Nadia had her heart set on who she was going to marry, and even had their TV cooking show all planned out.
But she did not, in the end, walk down the aisle with this celebrity chef.
Instead, she met Carlos Bagrie and 14 years later they're happily married as well as the proud parents of Bodhi, three, and baby River.
In this video Nadia reveals what it was about her that told Carlos she was 'the one'. It's not what you'd expect. We also found out who she would have married if her 12-year-old self had had her way.
- TVHow winning The Block has changed Tim and Arty's lives forever
Woman's DayNov 25, 2021
- At homeBring summer into your home with this colour pallette
Now To LoveNov 25, 2021
- RoyalsAre Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank planning baby number two already?
Woman's DayNov 23, 2021
- RoyalsThe Queen’s special appearance for two of her great-grandsons after weeks of health concerns
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 23, 2021
- Royals"She's alright!": The Queen makes her first in-person appearance since October hospital scare
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 18, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKim Crossman's hidden heartache and why being a mum will have to wait
Woman's DayNov 18, 2021
- Food & DrinksEnjoy the taste of Provence with these refreshing rosé wines
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 17, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum Rachel reveals how her premature son changed her life
Woman's DayNov 17, 2021
- RoyalsBuckingham Palace confirms the Queen will attend the annual Remembrance Day Service
Now To LoveNov 12, 2021