Hollywood couple Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher have made no secret of the fact they love reality TV.
The couple are big fans of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, revealing that they love nothing more than to cuddle up on the couch together to watch the drama unfold.
"The show is our guilty pleasure," Ashton, 41, has said."Monday nights for us are... White wine, vodka tonic and turn on The Bachelor or The Bachelorette.
"Ever since there was some guy named Jared, who apparently looked like me, we've been watching the show."
The super-fans even made an appearance on an episode of The Bachelorette in 2017 when they helped Rachel Lindsay in her quest to find the perfect man.
But not all reality TV show are created equal as far as Ashton is concerned and so Mila, 36, indulges in her own love of shows like Botched and The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills when her husband is not home.
"When my husband is home, I can't watch any of these shows," says the Bad Moms star. Botched, as well as any other "bad reality shows" are "banned from the house", she says.
This probably explains Ashton's reaction, then, when Mila recently told him that she'd love to star in the Beverly Hills housewives series.
Appearing on comedy actress Andrea Savage's podcast, A Grown-Up Woman, Mila shared: "I'm a big Real Housewives of Beverly Hills fan.
"I did ask my husband once: 'Listen, later in like 20, 30 years, what do you think of me going on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills? Just for like a year.' He goes, 'I would kill you.'"
We guess he doesn't support the idea, then.
Despite her love of reality TV, Mila rarely gets the opportunity to sit down and watch it. The busy mum of Wyatt, five, and two-year-old son Dimitri, says you're more likely to find her sleeping on the couch once she's put the kids to bed.
"I don't watch TV. I can honestly say I don't watch television.
"I watch one show a week, because I keep falling asleep.
"Or maybe two. I watch Bachelor in Paradise or 90210 and both of those shows last me an entire week. I'm very delayed."
- CareerRenee Zellweger on the similarities between her life and Judy Garland's
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:35am
- CareerMike McRoberts on his former glory days on the rugby field
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- Married at First SightJules Robinson takes aim at some of the new MAFS Australia cast
Now To LoveYesterday 5:40pm
- Career'That pregnant runner' Alysia Montaño signs sponsorship deal with Kiwi company Cadenshae
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William have shared unseen footage of their royal tour of Pakistan
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry finally addresses rumours of a rift with Prince William
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- DestinationsFive must-do family-friendly walks from around the North Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45am
- RelationshipsA sex therapist shares her top tips on how to boost your sex life
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:30am
- Body6 reasons why it's the perfect time to spring clean your health
Good Health ChoicesOct 20, 2019
- CareerHow Silver Fern Katrina Rore has found balance after a whirlwind and emotional year
Woman's DayOct 20, 2019
- MindShortland Street's Rebekah Palmer on life after loss and finding happiness in the small things
Good Health ChoicesOct 19, 2019
- MindBest-selling author Gwendoline Smith: the truth about depression
The Australian Women's WeeklyOct 19, 2019