Mike, who is the 6pm Newshub anchor, and Paula, who is an award-winning journalist, have been married for 20 years and have two teenage children, Ben and Maia.
Mike and Paula met back in 1993 in Radio New Zealand's Christchurch newsroom, where their careers first began.
Two years later, the pair moved to Auckland to further their careers.
Paula went on to work at TVNZ and then to TV3 where she worked on 3D Investigates and 60 Minutes, she now works at Fairfax Media.
Mike also worked at TVNZ and then moved to TV3 in 2001.
According to Spy Mike has recently moved out of the family home.
Neither Mike nor Paula have commented on the separation.
We wish you both the best!
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021
- RoyalsUPDATED: Harry and Meghan's bombshell interview with Oprah airs in NZ next week
Now To LoveMar 01, 2021