Mike, who is the 6pm Newshub anchor, and Paula, who is an award-winning journalist, have been married for 20 years and have two teenage children, Ben and Maia.
Mike and Paula met back in 1993 in Radio New Zealand's Christchurch newsroom, where their careers first began.
Two years later, the pair moved to Auckland to further their careers.
Paula went on to work at TVNZ and then to TV3 where she worked on 3D Investigates and 60 Minutes, she now works at Fairfax Media.
Mike also worked at TVNZ and then moved to TV3 in 2001.
According to Spy Mike has recently moved out of the family home.
Neither Mike nor Paula have commented on the separation.
We wish you both the best!
- MindDiane Keaton opens up about her heartache over her brother's mental health struggles in new book
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 11:30am
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message to Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveYesterday 4:25pm
- Diet & NutritionThe Sirtfood Diet: The weight loss plan that gives chocolate and red wine the big thumbs up
Now To LoveYesterday 11:25am
- Real LifeWhite Island survivor Kelsey Waghorn shares recovery images and discovers what a small world we live in
Now To LoveYesterday 11:23am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:27am
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 9:00am
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2020