They were the only success story from the first season of *Married at First Sight NZ*, and their instant attraction was a sight to behold. So how do this loved-up pair keep their relationship healthy and happy? Here are their top 10 tips.
1. We say "I love you" regularly, at least once a day.
2. We always have a holiday booked – it's something we can look forward to and it gives us quality time together.
3. We have a mutual understanding that no one is a mindreader. We don't have expectations for things if we've never asked one another to do it.
4. No matter what it's about, we never hold on to any arguments – honestly, we have had them, but we just can't remember them! Ask yourself, in the grand scheme of things, does it really matter? Probably not.
5. We always try to tell each other how much we appreciate what we do for one another – we don't just think it. It's as simple as saying thanks for making dinner or saying how proud we are of one another.
6. We never compare our relationship to others.
7. Time apart (only every now and then) is just as important as time together. It gives you the opportunity to miss each other and puts your love for each other into perspective.
8. The best present we can ever give each other is each other's presence.
9. Every now and then, we surprise each other. It doesn't have to be overly extravagant – it could be as simple as one of us getting the other their favourite treat at the supermarket.
10. We are always open and honest. If one of us is having a bad day, we just tell each other. A problem shared really is a problem halved.
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019