She was all smiles as she shook her tailfeather on Dancing with the Stars, but behind Marama Fox's grin, the Maori Party co-leader was hiding a deeply personal heartbreak.
In the latest issue of Woman's Day, the politician reveals she's split from her husband Ben, the father of her nine children, after 29 years of marriage.
"I had never expected this would be the outcome for our family," Marama, 47, tells the magazine. "There is absolute guilt there for me – the pain I have brought to my babies."
In the new issue of the magazine, the feisty star reveals the devastating toll her job took on her whanau and her marriage, and how she's trying to move on with her life.
"I want to learn how to live alone," she said. "I need to know who I am now."
For the full story, click here.
- FitnessOrangetheory: The new fitness craze that's taking off in NZ
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- BodyBeyoncé reveals the post-birth, pre-Coachella diet she says she'll never go on again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsA never-before-seen video of Duchess Meghan during a charity trip to India has emerged
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- TVJohn Campbell is replacing Jack Tame on TVNZ's Breakfast show
Now To LoveYesterday 9:31am
- At homeFive ways to make every meal fabulous with Annabelle White
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- BodyWellington woman's life-changing recovery after controversial multiple sclerosis treatment
Woman's DayYesterday 8:40am
- RoyalsMore details have been revealed about Prince William's visit to New Zealand next week
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- BodyThe psychology behind why we binge eat and tools to help end the cycle for good
Now To LoveApr 17, 2019
- BodyThe vital things you should be doing to look after your heart
Good Health ChoicesApr 16, 2019