They tied the knot on the very first day they met, so it's no surprise that Married at First Sight New Zealand lovebirds Brett and Angel Renall have also rushed into starting a family!
In the latest issue of Woman's Day, the reality TV sweethearts introduce a new addition to the household – their "fur baby" Cashew, an adorable French bulldog.
"Getting a dog is something Brett and I have always wanted," Angel, 26, tells the magazine. "Now that Cashew is here, it feels like we've put another brick down in the foundations of our relationship. We are raising something together and that feels incredibly special."
The blonde beauty relocated from Wellington to live with Brett, 34, in the small Canterbury town of Lincoln in December and everything is going swimmingly for the pair, who are the only success story from the Three reality series.
Already, the smitten couple are talking about renewing their vows. Brett explains, "It's impossible to describe how we felt on our wedding day, but as soon as it was over, we knew we needed to share that magic with more than just 22 of our friends and family."
See the latest issue of Woman's Day to read all about how Brett and Angel are adjusting to living together, their first-ever fight and their thoughts on having a real human baby, plus all the gorgeous pics of nutty little Cashew!
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Pregnancy & BirthFear and panic followed by joy: The Edge's Chang Hung welcomes his much longed-for daughter
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019