Keanu Reeves has a new partner. She is the first woman the world has seen him publicly affectionate with on the red carpet in two decades.
The Matrix star took to the red carpet with artist Alexandra Grant at the 2019 LACMA Art + Film Gala in Los Angeles and the pair made no secret of the fact they were together, holding hands the entire time.
Keanu and Alexandra collaborated together on the books Ode To Happiness and Shadows. They also have a publishing house X Artists' Books.
Rumours of their romance surfaced in October after they were spotted leaving a sushi bar arm in arm.
Keanu's last serious girlfriend was Jennifer Syme, who he dated in the late 90s.
In 1999, Jennifer Syme gave birth to their daughter Ava, who was stillborn. The pair had met a year prior at a party and fallen in love but the stillbirth is said to have taken a toll on their relationship and they split several weeks later.
Two years after their split Jennifer was killed in a car accident at the age of 28. She had been leaving a party and crashed her vehicle into a row of parked cars. Keanu has not been publicly linked with anyone since Jennifer's death.
- CareerRachel Hunter on being single, her love affair with India and why she never feels alone
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:30am
- At homeFour ways to give your Christmas decorations a modern refresh without breaking the bank
Now To LoveToday 11:20am
- RoyalsPrince William gave a shout out to Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry at this special event
Now To LoveToday 11:20am
- Pregnancy & BirthHilaria Baldwin begins her journey of healing after miscarrying fifth child
Now To LoveToday 10:34am
- PetsCelebrities and their pets: Shortland Street's Ria Vandervis and princess pooch Maeby
Woman's DayToday 9:55am
- SkincareGemma McCaw's 4 natural beauty treatments you can make at home yourself
Now To LoveToday 7:45am
- CompetitionsWin a Fitbit Versa Lite prizepack for Diabetes Action Month
Now To LoveToday 7:00am
- Body4 reasons why a visit to this hidden oasis will have you feeling summer-ready
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson zooms around an airport on a motorised suitcase in a hilarious new video
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsIs Duchess Catherine getting her own television show?
Now To LoveYesterday 10:05am
- FamilySex educationist reveals what kids really want to know about sex - and it might surprise you
Now To LoveYesterday 9:53am
- CareerKeeping Up With The Kaimanawas horse whisperer Kelly Wilson on the stallion that changed her life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:36am
- Career'You just have to be yourself': Ingrid Hipkiss on taking over from Samantha Hayes on the 6pm news
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:25am
- WeddingsZac Franich and Erin Simpson's magical wedding day
Woman's DayYesterday 9:15am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan steps out in $50,000 ruby earrings by Kiwi designer Jessica McCormack
Now To LoveNov 11, 2019
- FamilyAt home with Matilda and Art Green: 'Baby Milo is our dream come true'
Woman's DayNov 11, 2019