Jacinda Ardern has not wasted time setting about implementing change and her face and name are everywhere. Within a week of being made Prime Minister of New Zealand she was named 13th most powerful woman in global politics by Forbes magazine and the headlines keep coming - with her trademark smile splashed all over print, online and social media.
We're learning lots about her and search engine research tells us that New Zealanders are interested in finding out more about the PM's other half, partner Clarke Gayford too, so we've gathered these facts for you:
And he's a keeper. He said this in the NZ Herald:
"Jacinda is someone who so constantly thinks of others that she once woke in the middle of the night worried I was out of milk for my morning cup of tea.
"So she got up and decided to soak some almonds at 2am, just to make me almond milk at dawn.
"It was the best cup of tea I've ever had, and I hate almond milk."
If you haven't already, watch our video above - where we reveal how the happy couple met.
- CareerRenee Zellweger on the similarities between her life and Judy Garland's
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:35am
- CareerMike McRoberts on his former glory days on the rugby field
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- Married at First SightJules Robinson takes aim at some of the new MAFS Australia cast
Now To LoveYesterday 5:40pm
- Career'That pregnant runner' Alysia Montaño signs sponsorship deal with Kiwi company Cadenshae
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William have shared unseen footage of their royal tour of Pakistan
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry finally addresses rumours of a rift with Prince William
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- DestinationsFive must-do family-friendly walks from around the North Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45am
- RelationshipsA sex therapist shares her top tips on how to boost your sex life
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:30am
- Body6 reasons why it's the perfect time to spring clean your health
Good Health ChoicesOct 20, 2019
- CareerHow Silver Fern Katrina Rore has found balance after a whirlwind and emotional year
Woman's DayOct 20, 2019
- MindShortland Street's Rebekah Palmer on life after loss and finding happiness in the small things
Good Health ChoicesOct 19, 2019
- MindBest-selling author Gwendoline Smith: the truth about depression
The Australian Women's WeeklyOct 19, 2019