Jacinda Ardern has not wasted time setting about implementing change and her face and name are everywhere. Within a week of being made Prime Minister of New Zealand she was named 13th most powerful woman in global politics by Forbes magazine and the headlines keep coming - with her trademark smile splashed all over print, online and social media.
We're learning lots about her and search engine research tells us that New Zealanders are interested in finding out more about the PM's other half, partner Clarke Gayford too, so we've gathered these facts for you:
And he's a keeper. He said this in the NZ Herald:
"Jacinda is someone who so constantly thinks of others that she once woke in the middle of the night worried I was out of milk for my morning cup of tea.
"So she got up and decided to soak some almonds at 2am, just to make me almond milk at dawn.
"It was the best cup of tea I've ever had, and I hate almond milk."
If you haven't already, watch our video above - where we reveal how the happy couple met.
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message for Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveToday 4:25pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveToday 10:15am
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:27am
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:00am
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight bride Mishel Meshes gives Queenstown, New Zealand the big tick
Now To LoveYesterday 2:26pm
- RoyalsThe Queen tells Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan they must ditch their ‘Sussex Royal’ brand
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2020
- CareerSt Matthew-in-the-City's first female vicar Reverend Dr Helen Jacobi lets us into her world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 18, 2020