Jacinda Ardern has not wasted time setting about implementing change and her face and name are everywhere. Within a week of being made Prime Minister of New Zealand she was named 13th most powerful woman in global politics by Forbes magazine and the headlines keep coming - with her trademark smile splashed all over print, online and social media.
We're learning lots about her and search engine research tells us that New Zealanders are interested in finding out more about the PM's other half, partner Clarke Gayford too, so we've gathered these facts for you:
And he's a keeper. He said this in the NZ Herald:
"Jacinda is someone who so constantly thinks of others that she once woke in the middle of the night worried I was out of milk for my morning cup of tea.
"So she got up and decided to soak some almonds at 2am, just to make me almond milk at dawn.
"It was the best cup of tea I've ever had, and I hate almond milk."
If you haven't already, watch our video above - where we reveal how the happy couple met.
- BodyThis Kiwi mum had a hysterectomy at 30 for her kids
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 2:30pm
- Real LifeKiwi mum Emma Blundell's dying wish for her nephew
Woman's DayToday 12:00pm
- Celebrity NewsMKR NZ's Jay and Sarah reveal how fame almost destroyed their relationship
Woman's DayYesterday 2:00pm
- At homeGive your child's bedroom a fresh look with this colour palette
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsSporting royalty! New photos revealed of Prince George playing football with his school team
Now To LoveYesterday 7:00am
- TVElisabeth Easther on why "it's good to be bad" playing her Shorty character
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 21, 2022
- Celebrity NewsErin Simpson and Zac Franich's baby joy: 'We're finally having a baby!'
Now To LoveJan 20, 2022
- Real LifeRadio star Steve Broad reveals the tragedy that motivates him
Woman's DayJan 19, 2022
- RoyalsPrince William’s romantic surprise on Kate Middleton’s birthday
Now To LoveJan 17, 2022