The Bachelor New Zealand hunk Zac Franich is head over heels in love – and he wants the world to know it.
The handsome reality star has finally found his soulmate in TV host Erin Simpson, and the lovebirds have shared the story of their whirlwind romance along with a sizzling photo shoot in the latest issue of Woman's Day.
Zac, 29, went to extreme lengths to find love by signing up to Three's The Bachelor NZ last year – only to have his romance with Viarni Bright, 23, fizzle after five months.
But cupid soon struck for Zac and Erin – who had previously met at a SkyCity event when they were both in relationships – and they were soon inseparable.
They've just been together three months, but Zac confesses it's love – and has told his sweetheart so.
"We were just sitting there on the couch one Sunday afternoon and I looked at her and I just said it," tells Zac, who says he realises he's found something special with former kids' show host Erin.
"We were both saying the other day that we are glad we have taken a risk and decided to fall in love again," says besotted Erin, 35. "It feels so good because I just get Zac so much."
The pair are now planning to set up house together before heading on a romantic getaway to Hawaii.
For the full story on Zac and Erin's romance, see this week's Woman's Day.
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveJan 22, 2020
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayJan 22, 2020