The Bachelor New Zealand hunk Zac Franich is head over heels in love – and he wants the world to know it.
The handsome reality star has finally found his soulmate in TV host Erin Simpson, and the lovebirds have shared the story of their whirlwind romance along with a sizzling photo shoot in the latest issue of Woman's Day.
Zac, 29, went to extreme lengths to find love by signing up to Three's The Bachelor NZ last year – only to have his romance with Viarni Bright, 23, fizzle after five months.
But cupid soon struck for Zac and Erin – who had previously met at a SkyCity event when they were both in relationships – and they were soon inseparable.
They've just been together three months, but Zac confesses it's love – and has told his sweetheart so.
"We were just sitting there on the couch one Sunday afternoon and I looked at her and I just said it," tells Zac, who says he realises he's found something special with former kids' show host Erin.
"We were both saying the other day that we are glad we have taken a risk and decided to fall in love again," says besotted Erin, 35. "It feels so good because I just get Zac so much."
The pair are now planning to set up house together before heading on a romantic getaway to Hawaii.
For the full story on Zac and Erin's romance, see this week's Woman's Day.
- FitnessOrangetheory: The new fitness craze that's taking off in NZ
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- BodyBeyoncé reveals the post-birth, pre-Coachella diet she says she'll never go on again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsA never-before-seen video of Duchess Meghan during a charity trip to India has emerged
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- TVJohn Campbell is replacing Jack Tame on TVNZ's Breakfast show
Now To LoveYesterday 9:31am
- At homeFive ways to make every meal fabulous with Annabelle White
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- BodyWellington woman's life-changing recovery after controversial multiple sclerosis treatment
Woman's DayYesterday 8:40am
- RoyalsMore details have been revealed about Prince William's visit to New Zealand next week
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- BodyThe psychology behind why we binge eat and tools to help end the cycle for good
Now To LoveApr 17, 2019
- BodyThe vital things you should be doing to look after your heart
Good Health ChoicesApr 16, 2019