Their Dancing with the Stars run might be over, but Naz Khanjani and her dance partner Tim Mullayanov are still waltzing up a storm!
The pair recently hit back at claims by Tim's ex-girlfriend that their relationship was intimate, saying they're simply "best friends" – and the two certainly looked like close buddies on a shopping trip in Auckland's Britomart last week.
Post continues after video: Naz and Tim's chemistry.
Naz, 27, and Tim were spotted perusing jewellery at Tiffany & Co, before moving on to some upmarket boutiques and then stopping for a spot of breakfast.
Afterwards, the caffeine-fuelled Bachelor runner-up fooled around with a traffic cone and the pair even put on an impromptu dance display by a nearby fountain, suggesting Tim's knee injury is healing nicely.
A source close to Naz tells Woman's Day, "They're still being coy on the matter of their relationship, but they're spending every minute of every day together."
Scroll down to see the pictures from Naz and Tim's date
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
- FamilyThe Kiwi mum who couldn't find a decent parenting book so wrote one herself
Now To LoveToday 8:30pm
- BodyThe simple way to treat ageing skin concerns at home
Now To LoveToday 4:40pm
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am