She’s the owner of a global fashion empire, mother to four beautiful kids, and wife to Hollywood’s most handsome man, David Beckham - which might be why fans just love to tell Victoria Beckham to “smile” upon seeing her unenthused expression in Instagram snaps.
Of course, the star is well known for her tendency to keep a straight face in photographs - so much so, it's become part of her signature 'look'.
Now, as she smoulders in a blue one-piece on the cover of Vogue Netherlands, the former Spice Girl insists she’s really much happier behind closed doors - and credits David and the couple's shared sense of fun for their deep bond.
“If I really was as miserable as I look in some of those paparazzi pictures, my children wouldn’t be as happy as they are. And I certainly wouldn’t be married anymore,” she tells the fashion bible.
David and Victoria, who share kids Brooklyn, 18, Romeo, 14, Cruz, 12, and five-year-old Harper, will soon celebrate their 18th wedding anniversary.
Of her secret to maintaining such a strong connection, Victoria says: “David and I have a lot of fun together.”
WATCH: David Beckham's most adorable dad moments in the video player below. Article continues...
Despite a fair few hair changes, wardrobe upheavals and even some cosmetic surgery regrets, the mother-of-four’s figure has barely changed since Posh Spice hung up her pleather mini-dress.
Speaking of how she maintains her fit physique, the 43-year-old tells: “I go for a three mile run every morning and I work out for an hour with a PT.”
Though she’s previously admitted to dabbling with cosmetic surgery to preserve her youth, VB says she’s now at peace with the ageing process.
“I’m not perfect, [I] don’t have to look like I’m 25. I’m 43, that sounds worse than it feels.”
“I focus on what I’ve accomplished and I feel blessed.”
WATCH: Victoria Beckham's five minute makeup routine.
- FamilySamantha Hayes' baby Marlow joins her on the newsdesk and all we can say is awww!
Now To LoveToday 6:40pm
- RoyalsThe Sun's executive editor Kiwi Dan Wootton on his royal scoops and tabloid career
Now To LoveToday 2:45pm
- BodyWhy we should all be exercising our pelvic floor muscles every day
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry asks to simply be called ‘Harry’ during his first engagement since moving to Canada
Now To LoveYesterday 11:50am
- RoyalsThere has been a coronavirus scare at Prince George and Princess Charlotte’s school in London
Now To LoveYesterday 10:05am
- WeddingsHappily ever after: Meet the Kiwi bride who has married herself
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:21am
- FamilyShe was my escape: Taylor Swift's heartbreak over her mum's health scare
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- WeddingsRebekah Palmer's dreamy summer wedding was a day full of surprises
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am