She’s the owner of a global fashion empire, mother to four beautiful kids, and wife to Hollywood’s most handsome man, David Beckham - which might be why fans just love to tell Victoria Beckham to “smile” upon seeing her unenthused expression in Instagram snaps.
Of course, the star is well known for her tendency to keep a straight face in photographs - so much so, it's become part of her signature 'look'.
Now, as she smoulders in a blue one-piece on the cover of Vogue Netherlands, the former Spice Girl insists she’s really much happier behind closed doors - and credits David and the couple's shared sense of fun for their deep bond.
“If I really was as miserable as I look in some of those paparazzi pictures, my children wouldn’t be as happy as they are. And I certainly wouldn’t be married anymore,” she tells the fashion bible.
David and Victoria, who share kids Brooklyn, 18, Romeo, 14, Cruz, 12, and five-year-old Harper, will soon celebrate their 18th wedding anniversary.
Of her secret to maintaining such a strong connection, Victoria says: “David and I have a lot of fun together.”
WATCH: David Beckham's most adorable dad moments in the video player below. Article continues...
Despite a fair few hair changes, wardrobe upheavals and even some cosmetic surgery regrets, the mother-of-four’s figure has barely changed since Posh Spice hung up her pleather mini-dress.
Speaking of how she maintains her fit physique, the 43-year-old tells: “I go for a three mile run every morning and I work out for an hour with a PT.”
Though she’s previously admitted to dabbling with cosmetic surgery to preserve her youth, VB says she’s now at peace with the ageing process.
“I’m not perfect, [I] don’t have to look like I’m 25. I’m 43, that sounds worse than it feels.”
“I focus on what I’ve accomplished and I feel blessed.”
WATCH: Victoria Beckham's five minute makeup routine.
- BodyOlivia Newton-John is battling cancer for the third time - why she's not letting it get her down
Good Health ChoicesToday 11:00am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019