She’s the owner of a global fashion empire, mother to four beautiful kids, and wife to Hollywood’s most handsome man, David Beckham - which might be why fans just love to tell Victoria Beckham to “smile” upon seeing her unenthused expression in Instagram snaps.
Of course, the star is well known for her tendency to keep a straight face in photographs - so much so, it's become part of her signature 'look'.
Now, as she smoulders in a blue one-piece on the cover of Vogue Netherlands, the former Spice Girl insists she’s really much happier behind closed doors - and credits David and the couple's shared sense of fun for their deep bond.
“If I really was as miserable as I look in some of those paparazzi pictures, my children wouldn’t be as happy as they are. And I certainly wouldn’t be married anymore,” she tells the fashion bible.
David and Victoria, who share kids Brooklyn, 18, Romeo, 14, Cruz, 12, and five-year-old Harper, will soon celebrate their 18th wedding anniversary.
Of her secret to maintaining such a strong connection, Victoria says: “David and I have a lot of fun together.”
WATCH: David Beckham's most adorable dad moments in the video player below. Article continues...
Despite a fair few hair changes, wardrobe upheavals and even some cosmetic surgery regrets, the mother-of-four’s figure has barely changed since Posh Spice hung up her pleather mini-dress.
Speaking of how she maintains her fit physique, the 43-year-old tells: “I go for a three mile run every morning and I work out for an hour with a PT.”
Though she’s previously admitted to dabbling with cosmetic surgery to preserve her youth, VB says she’s now at peace with the ageing process.
“I’m not perfect, [I] don’t have to look like I’m 25. I’m 43, that sounds worse than it feels.”
“I focus on what I’ve accomplished and I feel blessed.”
WATCH: Victoria Beckham's five minute makeup routine.
- FamilyHappy birthday Neve! New Zealand's First Baby turns one!
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- FitnessAdele’s taken up a new healthy hobby and it’s helped her lose more than 6kg
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- RelationshipsOlympic rower Emma Twigg's whirlwind proposal: 'When you know, you know'
Woman's DayToday 10:00am
- FitnessSilver Swans: the ballet class for dancers aged 55-plus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:15am
- CompetitionsBe in to win the trip of a lifetime to Italy with Jo Seagar!
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsMike Tindall makes the Queen laugh when he reveals what's hiding under his top hat
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- RoyalsA woman is in hospital after an accident involving Prince William and Duchess Catherine's royal convoy
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- Real LifeJoyous news! Sub title technology for the hearing impaired is being trialled at NZ cinemas
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsRoyal ladies in blue! See all the gorgeous outfits from the first day of Royal Ascot 2019
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- MindGemma McCaw's 6 steps to being confident in your own skin
Woman's DayYesterday 9:00am
- BodyWhy entering middle-age is actually the perfect time to get your health back on track
Good Health ChoicesJun 18, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has opened up about the ‘joy’ of adopting rescue animals
Now To LoveJun 18, 2019
- TVCan Matty McLean surprise us all and last the distance on Celebrity Treasure Island?
Now To LoveJun 18, 2019