Her wardrobe’s never short on bling, but now Candy Lane is sporting an extra-special sparkle in the shape of a brand new diamond and platinum engagement ring!
The former Dancing with the Stars head judge, 56, reveals in the latest issue of New Zealand Woman’s Weekly that she has accepted a marriage proposal from fellow dancer Ricky Hancock, 44, while on a surprise night away on Waiheke Island’s Mudbrick Winery.
“I was thrilled … It was just so perfect. It was an A+ proposal,” says Candy of the special day, which featured a mystery helicopter trip, three dozen pink roses, champagne and a whole lot of tears.
But Candy’s not the only one flaunting a symbol of their commitment to each other – Ricky now proudly has a racy, full-length, pinup-style portrait of his fiancée tattooed on his arm with the words “Forever by my side”.
“No pressure, huh?” she jokes in her candid interview with the Weekly.
“I told him that he should just draw the head on with pen so he can wipe it off and change the face if he needs to! You can put a ring on someone’s finger, but a tattoo is a whole other level of commitment.”
For all the gorgeous details and beautiful pictures, see the latest issue of New Zealand Woman’s Weekly.
- TVHow winning The Block has changed Tim and Arty's lives forever
Woman's DayNov 25, 2021
- At homeBring summer into your home with this colour pallette
Now To LoveNov 25, 2021
- RoyalsAre Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank planning baby number two already?
Woman's DayNov 23, 2021
- RoyalsThe Queen’s special appearance for two of her great-grandsons after weeks of health concerns
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 23, 2021
- Royals"She's alright!": The Queen makes her first in-person appearance since October hospital scare
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 18, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKim Crossman's hidden heartache and why being a mum will have to wait
Woman's DayNov 18, 2021
- Food & DrinksEnjoy the taste of Provence with these refreshing rosé wines
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 17, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum Rachel reveals how her premature son changed her life
Woman's DayNov 17, 2021
- RoyalsBuckingham Palace confirms the Queen will attend the annual Remembrance Day Service
Now To LoveNov 12, 2021