Following two years of battling each other in one of Hollywood's messiest divorces, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have finally come to an agreement over the custody of their six children.
And there is good news for Brad, at last.
'Brangelina', renowned as being one of Hollywood's most solid couples, shocked the world when they separated in September 2016 after more than 10 years together including a two-year marriage, which looked certain to stand the test of time.
What followed was a nasty, bitter separation, with Brad having only limited access to the couple's children.
But an insider has reported that Brad, 54, 'got what he wanted' in the custody deal and will finally be able to have his children overnight again, and unsupervised.
The lawyers for Angelina, 43 confirmed that the pair had reached an agreement on Friday, and while Brad's side has yet to comment a source has revealed some details to US Weekly.
During the custody battle, Brad had limited supervised visitations with adopted children, Maddox, 17, Pax, 15, and Zahara, 13, and biological children Shiloh, 12, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 10.
However under the new agreement, his visits will no longer require supervision and he'll finally be allowed to 'regularly have his children overnight at his house for the first time since the divorce proceedings began.'
After the couple separated Angelina accused Brad of not paying meaningful child support. Brad claimed Angelina was only trying to manipulate media coverage.
At the time, sources close to Brad, who has given up drinking in a bid to prove he's a good father, said the actor thought it was "disgusting" that Angelina has gone public with the private details of the couple's negotiations, adding his concerns that some of their children are old enough to read what is being written about them on social media.
With custody finally sorted, the pair can now move on.
Looking forward to being the dad he wants to be again, Brad is also currently filming Quentin Tarantino's Once Upon A Time In Hollywood and is about to star in World War Z 2.
Meanwhile, Angelina has also been busy with three movies in post production: Maleficent 2, The One And Only Ivan and Come Away.
Update: More recently, Shiloh has moved in with Brad full time, leaving Angelina in tears.
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayToday 7:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share the details on their wedding dresses
Woman's DayYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe one thing Jodie Rimmer did on Celebrity Treasure Island that her children made her apologise for
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- At homeThe sensitive skin laundry hack that makes your clothes soft and speeds up drying time
Now To LoveYesterday 8:24am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DayYesterday 8:21am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan shares an adorable unseen photo from Archie’s christening for Prince Harry’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a $500 Countdown voucher to launch your Disney Word tile collection
Woman's DaySep 15, 2019
- BodyDWTS winner Loryn Reynolds' sister can finally dance again after losing a whopping 70kg
Woman's DaySep 14, 2019
- TVMatt Chisholm is leaving TVNZ to ''farm children, rocks and rabbits'' in Otago
Now To LoveSep 13, 2019