Following two years of battling each other in one of Hollywood's messiest divorces, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have finally come to an agreement over the custody of their six children.
And there is good news for Brad, at last.
'Brangelina', renowned as being one of Hollywood's most solid couples, shocked the world when they separated in September 2016 after more than 10 years together including a two-year marriage, which looked certain to stand the test of time.
What followed was a nasty, bitter separation, with Brad having only limited access to the couple's children.
But an insider has reported that Brad, 54, 'got what he wanted' in the custody deal and will finally be able to have his children overnight again, and unsupervised.
The lawyers for Angelina, 43 confirmed that the pair had reached an agreement on Friday, and while Brad's side has yet to comment a source has revealed some details to US Weekly.
During the custody battle, Brad had limited supervised visitations with adopted children, Maddox, 17, Pax, 15, and Zahara, 13, and biological children Shiloh, 12, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 10.
However under the new agreement, his visits will no longer require supervision and he'll finally be allowed to 'regularly have his children overnight at his house for the first time since the divorce proceedings began.'
After the couple separated Angelina accused Brad of not paying meaningful child support. Brad claimed Angelina was only trying to manipulate media coverage.
At the time, sources close to Brad, who has given up drinking in a bid to prove he's a good father, said the actor thought it was "disgusting" that Angelina has gone public with the private details of the couple's negotiations, adding his concerns that some of their children are old enough to read what is being written about them on social media.
With custody finally sorted, the pair can now move on.
Looking forward to being the dad he wants to be again, Brad is also currently filming Quentin Tarantino's Once Upon A Time In Hollywood and is about to star in World War Z 2.
Meanwhile, Angelina has also been busy with three movies in post production: Maleficent 2, The One And Only Ivan and Come Away.
Update: More recently, Shiloh has moved in with Brad full time, leaving Angelina in tears.
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveJan 22, 2020
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayJan 22, 2020