Following two years of battling each other in one of Hollywood's messiest divorces, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have finally come to an agreement over the custody of their six children.
And there is good news for Brad, at last.
'Brangelina', renowned as being one of Hollywood's most solid couples, shocked the world when they separated in September 2016 after more than 10 years together including a two-year marriage, which looked certain to stand the test of time.
What followed was a nasty, bitter separation, with Brad having only limited access to the couple's children.
But an insider has reported that Brad, 54, 'got what he wanted' in the custody deal and will finally be able to have his children overnight again, and unsupervised.
The lawyers for Angelina, 43 confirmed that the pair had reached an agreement on Friday, and while Brad's side has yet to comment a source has revealed some details to US Weekly.
During the custody battle, Brad had limited supervised visitations with adopted children, Maddox, 17, Pax, 15, and Zahara, 13, and biological children Shiloh, 12, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 10.
However under the new agreement, his visits will no longer require supervision and he'll finally be allowed to 'regularly have his children overnight at his house for the first time since the divorce proceedings began.'
After the couple separated Angelina accused Brad of not paying meaningful child support. Brad claimed Angelina was only trying to manipulate media coverage.
At the time, sources close to Brad, who has given up drinking in a bid to prove he's a good father, said the actor thought it was "disgusting" that Angelina has gone public with the private details of the couple's negotiations, adding his concerns that some of their children are old enough to read what is being written about them on social media.
With custody finally sorted, the pair can now move on.
Looking forward to being the dad he wants to be again, Brad is also currently filming Quentin Tarantino's Once Upon A Time In Hollywood and is about to star in World War Z 2.
Meanwhile, Angelina has also been busy with three movies in post production: Maleficent 2, The One And Only Ivan and Come Away.
Update: More recently, Shiloh has moved in with Brad full time, leaving Angelina in tears.
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021