Following two years of battling each other in one of Hollywood's messiest divorces, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have finally come to an agreement over the custody of their six children.
And there is good news for Brad, at last.
'Brangelina', renowned as being one of Hollywood's most solid couples, shocked the world when they separated in September 2016 after more than 10 years together including a two-year marriage, which looked certain to stand the test of time.
What followed was a nasty, bitter separation, with Brad having only limited access to the couple's children.
But an insider has reported that Brad, 54, 'got what he wanted' in the custody deal and will finally be able to have his children overnight again, and unsupervised.
The lawyers for Angelina, 43 confirmed that the pair had reached an agreement on Friday, and while Brad's side has yet to comment a source has revealed some details to US Weekly.
During the custody battle, Brad had limited supervised visitations with adopted children, Maddox, 17, Pax, 15, and Zahara, 13, and biological children Shiloh, 12, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 10.
However under the new agreement, his visits will no longer require supervision and he'll finally be allowed to 'regularly have his children overnight at his house for the first time since the divorce proceedings began.'
After the couple separated Angelina accused Brad of not paying meaningful child support. Brad claimed Angelina was only trying to manipulate media coverage.
At the time, sources close to Brad, who has given up drinking in a bid to prove he's a good father, said the actor thought it was "disgusting" that Angelina has gone public with the private details of the couple's negotiations, adding his concerns that some of their children are old enough to read what is being written about them on social media.
With custody finally sorted, the pair can now move on.
Looking forward to being the dad he wants to be again, Brad is also currently filming Quentin Tarantino's Once Upon A Time In Hollywood and is about to star in World War Z 2.
Meanwhile, Angelina has also been busy with three movies in post production: Maleficent 2, The One And Only Ivan and Come Away.
Update: More recently, Shiloh has moved in with Brad full time, leaving Angelina in tears.
- RoyalsKiwi royal Gary Lewis has split from Lady Davina Windsor
Now To LoveToday 8:45am
- Pregnancy & BirthShortland Street star Laurel Devenie's perfectly-timed pregnancy
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Melissa is on the hunt for a Kiwi bachelor
Woman's DayToday 8:20am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveYesterday 11:28am
- FamilyKatie Holmes and her daughter Suri bond with women and children at a refugee camp in Greece
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayYesterday 10:30am
- BodyMeet Caleb Wright - the 12-year-old brain cancer sufferer bringing laughter to other sick kids
Woman's DayYesterday 8:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveYesterday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesMar 24, 2019