Following two years of battling each other in one of Hollywood's messiest divorces, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have finally come to an agreement over the custody of their six children.
And there is good news for Brad, at last.
'Brangelina', renowned as being one of Hollywood's most solid couples, shocked the world when they separated in September 2016 after more than 10 years together including a two-year marriage, which looked certain to stand the test of time.
What followed was a nasty, bitter separation, with Brad having only limited access to the couple's children.
But an insider has reported that Brad, 54, 'got what he wanted' in the custody deal and will finally be able to have his children overnight again, and unsupervised.
The lawyers for Angelina, 43 confirmed that the pair had reached an agreement on Friday, and while Brad's side has yet to comment a source has revealed some details to US Weekly.
During the custody battle, Brad had limited supervised visitations with adopted children, Maddox, 17, Pax, 15, and Zahara, 13, and biological children Shiloh, 12, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 10.
However under the new agreement, his visits will no longer require supervision and he'll finally be allowed to 'regularly have his children overnight at his house for the first time since the divorce proceedings began.'
After the couple separated Angelina accused Brad of not paying meaningful child support. Brad claimed Angelina was only trying to manipulate media coverage.
At the time, sources close to Brad, who has given up drinking in a bid to prove he's a good father, said the actor thought it was "disgusting" that Angelina has gone public with the private details of the couple's negotiations, adding his concerns that some of their children are old enough to read what is being written about them on social media.
With custody finally sorted, the pair can now move on.
Looking forward to being the dad he wants to be again, Brad is also currently filming Quentin Tarantino's Once Upon A Time In Hollywood and is about to star in World War Z 2.
Meanwhile, Angelina has also been busy with three movies in post production: Maleficent 2, The One And Only Ivan and Come Away.
Update: More recently, Shiloh has moved in with Brad full time, leaving Angelina in tears.
- RoyalsWhen and where will Baby Archie’s christening take place? Here are all the details
Now To LoveToday 4:45pm
- TVThe moving reason behind Dancing With The Stars winner Manu Vatuvei's vow to keep dancing
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- TVFormer DWTS dancer Carol-Ann Hanna gives her verdict on the final show and Manu's win
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionHow this Auckland woman lost 30kg through hypnosis
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- FertilityConsidering freezing your eggs? Here's everything you need to know
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- FamilySamantha Hayes shares her heartache after visiting a refugee camp in Jordan
- BodyRotorua parents' heartbreak: only a miracle will save their little boy
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerJulie Anne Genter on bicycles, babies and what's going to make a better world
The Australian Women's WeeklyJun 15, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS' Mick Gould has posed naked in the name of rural mental health
Now To LoveJun 14, 2019