On the back of Valentine's Day, reality TV sweethearts Art and Matilda Green are celebrating their first wedding anniversary.
Saturday marks one year since the couple, who met on The Bachelor, tied the knot in a romantic wedding ceremony on Waiheke Island in 2019, and Matilda has taken to social media to post a very cute first wedding anniversary message to her husband.
"Happy Valentines Day @art_green, even though you hate it," she wrote. "AND happy 1st wedding anniversary for tomorrow. I love you so much, and I'm so glad we were lucky enough to find each other ❤️."
The couple famously met on New Zealand's first season of The Bachelor NZ in 2015, and are the only couple in the history of the show to have not only stayed together but gone on to marry, buy a house and start a family.
They're even in business together, hosting a podcast called Well & Good with Art & Matilda, and in 2018 they launched Plate Up, a ready meal home delivery company.
At their wedding they delighted their guests by announcing that they were expecting their first child, with Art declaring, "Today, not only do I marry my best friend, but also the mother of our baby – I must be the luckiest man alive.''
Matilda said in her vows that she had never known true love until she met Art.
"I know our love is special because of the way you make me feel each and every day – relaxed, safe, unbelievably content, happy in my own skin just as I am and as if I can take on anything that comes my way."
Later that year, in September 2019, Matilda gave birth to the couple's gorgeous wee son, Milo, in a home birth at their Warkworth, north Auckland home. Matilda laboured through a power cut and Art was there to catch his son.
Coincidentally, Art is also on our TV screens at the moment as the host for New Zealand's first season of The Bachelorette.
He told Woman's Day that being part of the show has made him fall in love with Mattie, as he calls her, all over again.
In episode one of The Bachelorette, flashback footage is shown of Art and Matilda meeting for the first time when Matilda stepped out of the limo.
"It was like seeing Mattie for the first time all over again," Art said.
"It gave me butterflies. Considering all the amazing things that have happened between us, to think that we were just two, young nervous strangers back then completely blows my mind."
- RoyalsThe Queen has stripped Prince Andrew of his military titles and royal patronages
Now To LoveJan 14, 2022
- Celebrity NewsAt home with Dame Kiri: 'You'll never want to leave!'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Real LifeOne-armed Kiwi dancer Brylee Mills reveals why her disability won't stop her
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine’s portrait photographer, Paolo Roversi, reveals Prince William and the kids’ favourite photo, plus special behind the scenes details
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsChris and Mel Cairns: 'We're in this battle together'
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsIn memoriam: Paying tribute to the stars we have sadly lost in 2022
Now To LoveJan 11, 2022
- RoyalsThree new portraits of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge have been released to mark her milestone 40th birthday
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 09, 2022
- Celebrity NewsAll Blacks captain Sam Cane and wife Harriet's baby joy
Woman's DayJan 07, 2022