As owners of snobby cats, we know what it feels like to be given the feline cold shoulder.
But there is something you can do! Follow these five tips and you'll finally get more face-to-face time with your beloved. And, if you really want to impress your beloved kitty, follow up these cat whispering techniques with delicious DINE® Creamy Treats!
Many people think cats are nocturnal. Which is kind of true, but in fact they are crepuscular (yes, crepuscular). This means cats are at their most active during the hours of dawn and dusk. So try getting out of bed earlier.
Not a morning person? Get lively in the evening instead.
Swishing a piece of string on the floor while your cat walks out of the room… sound familiar?
Spend some time experimenting with various styles of patting, tickling or scratching on different areas of your cat's body (you may need to carry out your tests over several days) and observe her reaction. Once you've found that sweet spot under her chin, on top of the head, at the base of the tail, remember it.
Cats are so adorably sleepy during the day. So, this is the perfect time to sweep your furry beauty up in your arms for a cuddle. Even for the cats who dislike being picked up by humans, this is the tiny window of time when he's too sleepy to stop you. Take this moment, and enjoy it!
Is through its stomach. Cats invented the phrase 'cupboard love' because they love your cupboard. It's got to be delicious. Because your cat has taste, make sure you try DINE® Creamy Treats.
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 11:00am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Married at First SightIs MAFS' Mike Gunner running his own fan page? The signs are compelling!
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayYesterday 9:00am
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019
- BodyWhat it's like one year on from weight-loss surgery
Now To LoveFeb 12, 2019