What would you do if money were no obstacle?
George Kinder, author of The Seven Stages of Money Maturity, has developed a tool to help people discover the things that are most important to them - especially when it comes to finances.
Kinder wants you to think about to help you get your financial house in order and live the life you want.
He suggests that if you do nothing else, the key is to start tracking everything you earn and spend - knowledge is power.
But to find out your personal reason of why you should get your money in order, answer these three questions:
1. How would you be living your life right now if money were not an issue?
2. If you knew you would die in five to seven years, how would you live your life?
3. If you died tomorrow, what regrets would you have?
For more money tips from George Kinder, check out the April issue of NEXT magazine, out now.
- SkincareAll you need to know about retinol and anti-ageing ingredients
Now To LoveMay 06, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Patrick and Belinda: 'Pat will make a great Dad!'
Woman's DayMay 05, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Bryce & Melissa: 'We're getting our own show!'
Woman's DayMay 04, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021