Pineapples have featured large in life this year - with the Pen, Pineapple, Apple, Pen song topping the charts for a while... there's been pineapple nail art, pineapple-inspired home decor, pineapple-inspired fashion. You can soak up the sun on inflatable pineapple pool lilos and write old-fashioned letters using pineapple-themed stationary.
According to The Telegraph pineapples even became a contraband item at UK music festivals. Pineapples were banned alongside weapons, drones and fireworks because festival organisers worried that fans of the band Glass Animals, who sing a song about pineapples, would bring pineapples to their gigs.
Pineapples are not going away any time soon either, with pineapple Christmas trees now taking Instagram by storm.
Hundreds of grammers have posted photos of their decorated fruits. Dressed like traditional Christmas trees, these pineapples are adorned to the hilt with baubles, tinsel and glitter to brighten up anyone's home.
Whether you love them or hate them, any kind of Christmas decoration is good in our books. Recent research even shows that putting up your Christmas decorations early makes you happier.
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Pregnancy & BirthFear and panic followed by joy: The Edge's Chang Hung welcomes his much longed-for daughter
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019