Pineapples have featured large in life this year - with the Pen, Pineapple, Apple, Pen song topping the charts for a while... there's been pineapple nail art, pineapple-inspired home decor, pineapple-inspired fashion. You can soak up the sun on inflatable pineapple pool lilos and write old-fashioned letters using pineapple-themed stationary.
According to The Telegraph pineapples even became a contraband item at UK music festivals. Pineapples were banned alongside weapons, drones and fireworks because festival organisers worried that fans of the band Glass Animals, who sing a song about pineapples, would bring pineapples to their gigs.
Pineapples are not going away any time soon either, with pineapple Christmas trees now taking Instagram by storm.
Hundreds of grammers have posted photos of their decorated fruits. Dressed like traditional Christmas trees, these pineapples are adorned to the hilt with baubles, tinsel and glitter to brighten up anyone's home.
Whether you love them or hate them, any kind of Christmas decoration is good in our books. Recent research even shows that putting up your Christmas decorations early makes you happier.
- Food & DrinksRoast racks of venison with blueberry balsamic sauce
Now To LoveDec 03, 2021
- RoyalsPlaydates with Charlotte and a royal christening prove the Queen is on the mend
Now To LoveNov 29, 2021
- TVHow winning The Block has changed Tim and Arty's lives forever
Woman's DayNov 25, 2021
- At homeBring summer into your home with this colour pallette
Now To LoveNov 25, 2021
- RoyalsAre Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank planning baby number two already?
Woman's DayNov 23, 2021
- RoyalsThe Queen’s special appearance for two of her great-grandsons after weeks of health concerns
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 23, 2021