Pineapples have featured large in life this year - with the Pen, Pineapple, Apple, Pen song topping the charts for a while... there's been pineapple nail art, pineapple-inspired home decor, pineapple-inspired fashion. You can soak up the sun on inflatable pineapple pool lilos and write old-fashioned letters using pineapple-themed stationary.
According to The Telegraph pineapples even became a contraband item at UK music festivals. Pineapples were banned alongside weapons, drones and fireworks because festival organisers worried that fans of the band Glass Animals, who sing a song about pineapples, would bring pineapples to their gigs.
Pineapples are not going away any time soon either, with pineapple Christmas trees now taking Instagram by storm.
Hundreds of grammers have posted photos of their decorated fruits. Dressed like traditional Christmas trees, these pineapples are adorned to the hilt with baubles, tinsel and glitter to brighten up anyone's home.
Whether you love them or hate them, any kind of Christmas decoration is good in our books. Recent research even shows that putting up your Christmas decorations early makes you happier.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019