Hate ironing? Us too. We'd go so far as to say we'd rather go with another outfit than get out the ironing board most days. But sometimes ironing is completely unavoidable, especially if you have an important meeting or special occasion to attend.
That is, until now.
Lifehacker shared an ingenius tip on how to get your clothes to unwrinkle themselves, and all you need is a clothes dryer and ice cubes:
Toss a couple of ice cubes into the dryer with your wrinkled clothes and run the dryer on its hottest setting - this effectively steams the wrinkles out.
The trick works best with just a couple of items of clothing - two shirts or a top and skirt for example. Too many items, or throwing in heavy fabrics, and the wrinkles won't come out.
Happy ironing-free days!
- RoyalsWhen and where will Baby Archie’s christening take place? Here are all the details
Now To LoveToday 4:45pm
- TVThe moving reason behind Dancing With The Stars winner Manu Vatuvei's vow to keep dancing
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- TVFormer DWTS dancer Carol-Ann Hanna gives her verdict on the final show and Manu's win
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionHow this Auckland woman lost 30kg through hypnosis
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- FertilityConsidering freezing your eggs? Here's everything you need to know
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- FamilySamantha Hayes shares her heartache after visiting a refugee camp in Jordan
- BodyRotorua parents' heartbreak: only a miracle will save their little boy
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerJulie Anne Genter on bicycles, babies and what's going to make a better world
The Australian Women's WeeklyJun 15, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS' Mick Gould has posed naked in the name of rural mental health
Now To LoveJun 14, 2019