The geometric trend is easy to sprinkle into your home; there are so many ways to do it. You could add to your storage with some geometric wire baskets in black or metallic.
This is a great way to store towels in your bathroom – roll them and put them by your bath or vanity. Pair with similar bathroom accessories such as toothbrush holders, and you're set.
Go bold and hang a hexagonal mirror in your bathroom, install geometric taps and finish off with geometric patterned towels. Decorative aspects like candles or trinkets can be a subtle nod to the trend if you want to start small.
In the kitchen, introduce the look with bowls and small appliances in your desired print. Russell Hobbs, for instance, has a smart geometric range. Keep it simple and use it to dress your space.
In your bedroom you can find plenty of opportunity to feature this trend, from a little – a couple of jewellery boxes on your dresser – to a lot, like a bed cover in a beautiful geo-printed duvet. This trend has its origins in the Art Deco era so you could go completely Gatsby with golds, blacks and loads of sparkle.
It's a great way to deliver a hint of grown-up glamour, rather than going down the girly route.
For more see the latest issue of NEXT magazine.
- At homeHow clean, green living can start with small day-to-day changes in the kitchen
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- TVLaura Daniel and her DWTS partner Shae Mountain get matching tattoos
Now To LoveToday 10:41am
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveYesterday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveJun 25, 2019