Renee Wright is a Television presenter for TVNZ. She lives in Bayswater, Auckland with husband Charlie and children Leo, Gigi and Arabella.
We've been here for about four or five years. It was originally a tiny bungalow and we've since doubled the size. Because Charlie is in construction he goes "Yip we can do this" and makes it happen.
It's been taking a long time as Charlie started his own commercial construction business, we've been having babies, and there's just been a lot going on.
You know how they say a grocer's pantry is always empty? It's kind of the same with builders so you just get there when you get there. We're on the home stretch now. We're putting in the pool then the outdoor area will be done.
We basically dropped this part of the house down to get these high ceilings and turned this extension into the living area, TV lounge and laundry.
I think when you go high with the ceilings you feel like you have a lot more room. And we're really big people. Charlie is big, I'm big. So it's nice to have that feeling of space - especially with three kids around.
Everyone gravitates to this area. As much as I try to get the kids to go into the TV lounge - that's their little play area - they always come out here because I'm always doing things in the kitchen.
The concrete floors are great with kids because they can drop and splat everything onto it, but when they're small it's very hard so they do need to be careful.
Don't look too closely at those white cupboards - I can see big smears from their fingers from here. But you have to let go of it or you'll drive yourself crazy.
Look at the state of the windows. It's just life with little kids. I'd love to have a pristine house but I'd much rather have one full of happy kids.
I can see every mark they make so I have added elements of distraction - maybe that's why I have the candles everywhere. And baby wipes are great. I need a holster on my hip to use them to clean things off the floor.
I get to do the decorating in this house. I love interiors. I think because I love fashion, it's sort of an extension of that.
I've put lots of bits and bobs around that we've collected over the years and I've put lots of photos up.
I like memories and I like taking photos. I quite fancy myself a photographer - just quietly I'm giving Annie Leibovitz a run for her money!
I've chosen a very monochrome colour palette. I love black and white and I've grown up in black and white houses.
When we were teenagers we could always pick our room colours. So my sister would always do turquoise and I went through a red phase.
As I've gotten older I've stripped it back to a bit of black and white - and a bit of animal. It's around the place but not too much.
It's good to have a full-length mirror in here. Although most of the time I don't even have time before I leave the house to look in the mirror and sometimes I get to the school drop-off and think 'Oh my god, have I even brushed my hair?'
- FamilyThe mindfulness coach changing Kiwi kids' lives by teaching them how to meditate
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 3:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan’s former co-star reveals what she’s really like in real life
Now To LoveToday 2:30pm
- Real LifeA Muslim schoolgirl from Australia asks Jacinda Ardern to be their Prime Minister
Now To LoveToday 11:07am
- Real LifeI never thought I could be in danger over my beliefs until Friday March 15
Now To LoveToday 10:25am
- FamilyEight car-buying tips that everyone needs to know - a car broker shares his knowledge
Now To LoveToday 7:00am
- CompetitionsWin a Limited Edition Sacred Hill Copper Foil Print
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 5:00pm
- BodyCould a weighted blanket help you stress less and sleep better?
Now To LoveYesterday 4:15pm
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Nic speaks out about his 'horrendous' marriage to Cyrell
Now To LoveYesterday 1:50pm
- CareerWhat Kiwi actress Ginette McDonald really thinks of her daughter Kate McGill following in her footsteps
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry’s reaction to this boy not believing he’s a real royal is seriously priceless
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- FamilyHow art therapy helped us cope with the grief of losing their dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:04am
- FitnessThe reasons why you should also be foam rolling before you work out
Now To LoveMar 20, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine has made her first ever solo public appearance with The Queen
Now To LoveMar 20, 2019
- FamilyAt home with Sam Wallace and his adorable new obsession - baby Brando
Woman's DayMar 20, 2019
- FamilyEight ways to get your kids off their screens and out into nature
Now To LoveMar 20, 2019