For some, hearing the word "cleaning" is enough to send a shiver down their spines, yet others will light up at the thought of giving their home a good tidy. But there's more to cleaning than how it makes you feel. In fact, our personality type can even affect the way we keep house.
Therefore, as psychologist Amanda Gordon explains, "Reflecting on the way you clean might provide some insight into your personality."
There's a different "cleaning diagnosis" for everyone, so read on to find out yours.
- TVElisabeth Easther on why "it's good to be bad" playing her Shorty character
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 21, 2022
- Celebrity NewsErin Simpson and Zac Franich's baby joy: 'We're finally having a baby!'
Now To LoveJan 20, 2022
- Real LifeRadio star Steve Broad reveals the tragedy that motivates him
Woman's DayJan 19, 2022
- RoyalsPrince William’s romantic surprise on Kate Middleton’s birthday
Now To LoveJan 17, 2022
- RoyalsThe Queen has stripped Prince Andrew of his military titles and royal patronages
Now To LoveJan 14, 2022