When it comes to gift giving, we're usually more concerned about what's underneath the wrapping paper than what's on it, right?
This year, however, why not embrace both? There are tons of fun novelty options to choose from at stores, but for those of you looking to add a more personal touch to your festive gifts, you can add your very own face to custom wrapping paper.
On Gift Wrap My Face, you can pick between several adorable templates on which to put your own lovely mug like reindeer, Mr. & Mrs. Clause, or festive Christmas decorations. The company also offers several non-seasonal designs for gift-giving all year round. While it might be a little more expensive than what you'd find at the Dollar Store, the looks you'll receive from those you're giving it to will be absolutely priceless!
You can also get the whole family involved as cartoon elves and reindeer from a designer on Zazzle. This custom wrapping paper has six slots available, so you can include everyone in your home — even your dog or cat! It is a bit pricier at for a full roll, but you'll definitely get a lot of use out of it.
If you're not a fan of putting your own face on gifts, you can use these instead of name tags to identify who presents belong to by placing their photos instead. Whichever way you go, there's no doubting that your presents will be the most unique ones under the tree.
And speaking of trees, it's never too early to put up your Christmas tree - here's why.
Via Woman's World
- TVMy Kitchen Rules' Victor and Piper's relationship doesn't last the distance
Now To LoveToday 8:31am
- BodyHayley Holt opens up about how sobriety has made her braver and stronger
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Pregnancy & BirthFear and panic followed by joy: The Edge's Chang Hung welcomes his much longed-for daughter
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019