When it comes to gift giving, we're usually more concerned about what's underneath the wrapping paper than what's on it, right?
This year, however, why not embrace both? There are tons of fun novelty options to choose from at stores, but for those of you looking to add a more personal touch to your festive gifts, you can add your very own face to custom wrapping paper.
On Gift Wrap My Face, you can pick between several adorable templates on which to put your own lovely mug like reindeer, Mr. & Mrs. Clause, or festive Christmas decorations. The company also offers several non-seasonal designs for gift-giving all year round. While it might be a little more expensive than what you'd find at the Dollar Store, the looks you'll receive from those you're giving it to will be absolutely priceless!
You can also get the whole family involved as cartoon elves and reindeer from a designer on Zazzle. This custom wrapping paper has six slots available, so you can include everyone in your home — even your dog or cat! It is a bit pricier at for a full roll, but you'll definitely get a lot of use out of it.
If you're not a fan of putting your own face on gifts, you can use these instead of name tags to identify who presents belong to by placing their photos instead. Whichever way you go, there's no doubting that your presents will be the most unique ones under the tree.
And speaking of trees, it's never too early to put up your Christmas tree - here's why.
Via Woman's World
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019