It's that time of year again when we take stock of what's been and turn our attention to what's to come.
We've all done it - set lofty New Year's resolutions with the best of intentions, only to find we've left them behind by the time February rolls around.
But it doesn't have to be this way. Reaching your new year, new you goals is easy when you make it fun. These tiny tweaks will add up to big changes in your diet and lifestyle – and they won't hurt a bit!
Promised yourself you'll get more exercise this year? Add a micro workout to your day by taking the stairs instead of the lift.
Lacking motivation? Just imagine there's a brownie at the top!
Did you know that one glass of wine contains up to 300 calories?
Fill half your glass with soda water and you can still have a fun night out while you're getting fit.
We're all for New Year's resolutions that you can enjoy keeping.
Studies show that getting an extra hour's sleep can improve your mood and memory, and help you lose weight. What's not to like?
So this is the year you're going to watch what you eat? Take a good, long look at this fudgy, cakey, chocolatey deliciousness – then devour it and savour every guilt-free minute.
It's the ultimate after-dinner indulgence. Check out the delicious flavours at fibreone.co.nz
- Real LifeKiwi Mum's adventure: From America's Cup to Africa's Hero!
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- Food & DrinksIf you love Scandi-style interiors then this latest kitchen trend is for you
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Apprentice NZ's Kennedy Anderson: 'I was fired from my own company!'
Woman's DayJun 17, 2021
- Celebrity NewsMark Richardson on turning 50 and making his mark on the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 13, 2021
- TVDrag Race Down Under’s Elektra Shock: From homeless to healed
Woman's DayJun 12, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSuzanne Paul's forever glow and the lessons she's learned
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 05, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum's transformation: Jules from MAFS changed my life!'
Woman's DayJun 04, 2021
- At homeHow to create a kids room that will last through the ages
Now To LoveJun 03, 2021