It's that time of year again when we take stock of what's been and turn our attention to what's to come.
We've all done it - set lofty New Year's resolutions with the best of intentions, only to find we've left them behind by the time February rolls around.
But it doesn't have to be this way. Reaching your new year, new you goals is easy when you make it fun. These tiny tweaks will add up to big changes in your diet and lifestyle – and they won't hurt a bit!
Promised yourself you'll get more exercise this year? Add a micro workout to your day by taking the stairs instead of the lift.
Lacking motivation? Just imagine there's a brownie at the top!
Did you know that one glass of wine contains up to 300 calories?
Fill half your glass with soda water and you can still have a fun night out while you're getting fit.
We're all for New Year's resolutions that you can enjoy keeping.
Studies show that getting an extra hour's sleep can improve your mood and memory, and help you lose weight. What's not to like?
So this is the year you're going to watch what you eat? Take a good, long look at this fudgy, cakey, chocolatey deliciousness – then devour it and savour every guilt-free minute.
It's the ultimate after-dinner indulgence. Check out the delicious flavours at fibreone.co.nz
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayToday 8:15am
- RoyalsPrince William reminisces about his proposal to Duchess Catherine in a speech at Buckingham Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 2:55pm
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveYesterday 1:23pm
- RoyalsA royal reporter reveals the job Prince Harry once dreamed of before he met Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 11:55am
- TVLaura Daniel joins Seven Sharp team as special correspondent
Now To LoveYesterday 11:04am
- Expert AdviceKids' back-to-school worries and how you can help to ease them
Now To LoveYesterday 9:08am
- FamilyCelebrated artist Dame Louise Henderson's lost paintings and her daughter's mission to track them down
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- CareerWhy Olivia Newton-John's damehood holds extra significance
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:50am
- TVBachelorette Lesina Nakhid-Schuster lets us in on her reasons for joining the show
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am
- RoyalsPrince Harry reveals he felt 'there was no option' but to leave royal life
Now To LoveJan 20, 2020
- RoyalsMike and Zara Tindall open up about family life and why they consider Australia their 'second home'
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 20, 2020
- Diet & NutritionWhich diet would work best for you according to your personality
Good Health ChoicesJan 20, 2020