It's that time of year again when we take stock of what's been and turn our attention to what's to come.
We've all done it - set lofty New Year's resolutions with the best of intentions, only to find we've left them behind by the time February rolls around.
But it doesn't have to be this way. Reaching your new year, new you goals is easy when you make it fun. These tiny tweaks will add up to big changes in your diet and lifestyle – and they won't hurt a bit!
Promised yourself you'll get more exercise this year? Add a micro workout to your day by taking the stairs instead of the lift.
Lacking motivation? Just imagine there's a brownie at the top!
Did you know that one glass of wine contains up to 300 calories?
Fill half your glass with soda water and you can still have a fun night out while you're getting fit.
We're all for New Year's resolutions that you can enjoy keeping.
Studies show that getting an extra hour's sleep can improve your mood and memory, and help you lose weight. What's not to like?
So this is the year you're going to watch what you eat? Take a good, long look at this fudgy, cakey, chocolatey deliciousness – then devour it and savour every guilt-free minute.
It's the ultimate after-dinner indulgence. Check out the delicious flavours at fibreone.co.nz
- RoyalsUPDATED: Harry and Meghan's bombshell interview with Oprah airs in NZ next week
Now To LoveMar 01, 2021
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank have revealed the name of their son
Now To LoveFeb 21, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Harry and Duchess Meghan are having another baby!
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2021
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie & husband Jack Brooksbank have welcomed their first child
Now To LoveFeb 10, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Paul Patterson: 'I'm cooking up romance'
Woman's DayFeb 03, 2021
- MindBeating the bottle: My party girl life was killing me
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 25, 2021