Whether you're away on holiday or just out for the day, it's a good feeling knowing you can check in on what's happening at home. Now it's even easier to run your home from your phone with the new addition to the Morepork family of smart home products, Morepork Video.
With Morepork Video, all you need is a Wi-Fi connection and your compatible smartphone (just download the Morepork app), and you'll be able to check in on your home, bach or office.
What's that cheeky puppy up to while you're at work? Which one of the kids is sneaking extra ice cream while the babysitter's back is turned? Just plug in your Morepork camera and pop it on a shelf or easy vantage point.
The 720p cameras are infrared too, meaning you'll get HD recording even at night, so you can relax knowing that the baby's sleeping soundly while you're watching TV in another part of the house.
When you're away from home, you choose which notifications to receive. If out of the ordinary activity is detected, notifications can be sent directly to your phone via the Morepork app. Video can also be recorded, stored and reviewed for 60 days in secure cloud storage. Plus, your video is easily saved and shared directly from the Morepork app.
When you sign up to Morepork Video this summer, you'll love the peace of mind that comes with having world-class home security backed by NZ support.
- FamilySamantha Hayes' baby Marlow joins her on the newsdesk and all we can say is awww!
Now To LoveToday 6:40pm
- RoyalsThe Sun's executive editor Kiwi Dan Wootton on his royal scoops and tabloid career
Now To LoveToday 2:45pm
- BodyWhy we should all be exercising our pelvic floor muscles every day
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry asks to simply be called ‘Harry’ during his first engagement since moving to Canada
Now To LoveYesterday 11:50am
- RoyalsThere has been a coronavirus scare at Prince George and Princess Charlotte’s school in London
Now To LoveYesterday 10:05am
- WeddingsHappily ever after: Meet the Kiwi bride who has married herself
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:21am
- FamilyShe was my escape: Taylor Swift's heartbreak over her mum's health scare
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- WeddingsRebekah Palmer's dreamy summer wedding was a day full of surprises
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am