Moving house is always stressful. No matter how zen you want to be about the process, there are always hidden costs, time pressures and a whole host of other worries when relocating.
For this reason, Now To Love have enlisted the help of an expert 'movologist' from Yellow, who gave us his top tips on the most stress free move possible.
A Yellow ‘movologist’ takes care of the major stuff for those on the move, to ensure hot water, gas/power, internet and TV are hooked up and the lights are on when unpacking at the new house.
Yellow/move gives transient Kiwis the ability to outsource the moving of utilities, while movers focus on packing up and moving their belongings. The service includes the disconnection and reconnection of gas/LPG, electricity, broadband and Sky TV, and can often save movers money by sourcing the best rates and suppliers.Watch the video above for Kelly Addis's tips on a stress free move. For more details about the service, click here.
- FamilyHappy birthday Neve! New Zealand's First Baby turns one!
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- FitnessAdele’s taken up a new healthy hobby and it’s helped her lose more than 6kg
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- RelationshipsOlympic rower Emma Twigg's whirlwind proposal: 'When you know, you know'
Woman's DayToday 10:00am
- FitnessSilver Swans: the ballet class for dancers aged 55-plus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:15am
- CompetitionsBe in to win the trip of a lifetime to Italy with Jo Seagar!
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsMike Tindall makes the Queen laugh when he reveals what's hiding under his top hat
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- RoyalsA woman is in hospital after an accident involving Prince William and Duchess Catherine's royal convoy
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- Real LifeJoyous news! Sub title technology for the hearing impaired is being trialled at NZ cinemas
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsRoyal ladies in blue! See all the gorgeous outfits from the first day of Royal Ascot 2019
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- MindGemma McCaw's 6 steps to being confident in your own skin
Woman's DayYesterday 9:00am
- BodyWhy entering middle-age is actually the perfect time to get your health back on track
Good Health ChoicesJun 18, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has opened up about the ‘joy’ of adopting rescue animals
Now To LoveJun 18, 2019
- TVCan Matty McLean surprise us all and last the distance on Celebrity Treasure Island?
Now To LoveJun 18, 2019