Moving house is always stressful. No matter how zen you want to be about the process, there are always hidden costs, time pressures and a whole host of other worries when relocating.
For this reason, Now To Love have enlisted the help of an expert 'movologist' from Yellow, who gave us his top tips on the most stress free move possible.
A Yellow ‘movologist’ takes care of the major stuff for those on the move, to ensure hot water, gas/power, internet and TV are hooked up and the lights are on when unpacking at the new house.
Yellow/move gives transient Kiwis the ability to outsource the moving of utilities, while movers focus on packing up and moving their belongings. The service includes the disconnection and reconnection of gas/LPG, electricity, broadband and Sky TV, and can often save movers money by sourcing the best rates and suppliers.Watch the video above for Kelly Addis's tips on a stress free move. For more details about the service, click here.
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 11:00am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Married at First SightIs MAFS' Mike Gunner running his own fan page? The signs are compelling!
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayYesterday 9:00am
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019
- BodyWhat it's like one year on from weight-loss surgery
Now To LoveFeb 12, 2019