Gwyneth Paltrow is renowned for her 'out there' ideas on life. Who can forget when she extolled the virtues of vagina steaming (to balance female hormone levels, apparently). And on the same topic, remember the time she said putting jade eggs in your vagina on a daily basis can remove 'negative energy?' Strangely, the practice didn't catch on.
Well, this year the Christmas gift guide from her lifestyle website Goop has outdone itself.
What do you get for the person who has everything? A village in Spain, of course. And for that busy person on the go? A portable bidet.
What about when you're at someone's house and you just can't bear the thought of eating semi-soft butter that's been sitting in the fridge for weeks? Goop to the rescue, with your very own portable butter churner.
Here are our favourite picks from this year's guide.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
- FitnessOrangetheory: The new fitness craze that's taking off in NZ
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- BodyBeyoncé reveals the post-birth, pre-Coachella diet she says she'll never go on again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsA never-before-seen video of Duchess Meghan during a charity trip to India has emerged
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- TVJohn Campbell is replacing Jack Tame on TVNZ's Breakfast show
Now To LoveYesterday 9:31am
- At homeFive ways to make every meal fabulous with Annabelle White
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- BodyWellington woman's life-changing recovery after controversial multiple sclerosis treatment
Woman's DayYesterday 8:40am
- RoyalsMore details have been revealed about Prince William's visit to New Zealand next week
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- BodyThe psychology behind why we binge eat and tools to help end the cycle for good
Now To LoveApr 17, 2019
- BodyThe vital things you should be doing to look after your heart
Good Health ChoicesApr 16, 2019