Cook time: 25 mins
- Sprinkle garlic powder over venison steak and liberally season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat up your barbecue. Add 1 tablespoon of avocado oil and saute the green capsicum and onions for 3-5 minutes. Set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of avocado oil and turn the heat up. Place your venison steak on the barbecue and sear for 2 minutes, then cook for a further 2-3 minutes, or until cooked to your liking. Leave to rest for 10 minutes, then slice thinly.
- Slather mayonnaise on your bread rolls and grill on the barbecue. Top with cheese slices and leave it on the barbecue until melted.
- Top with capsicum, onions, venison and finish with a few crazy pea shoots. Serve while warm.