Fit for a king
How to brew the perfect cup of tea
- Fill the kettle with fresh, cold water and only bring to the boil once, to maintain the water's oxygen level.
- Pour 200-220ml of water over your Dilmah tea bag or teaspoon of leaf tea.
- Stir before leaving to brew for a minimum of three minutes for optimal taste and goodness.
As we like to say, "Take three with Dilmah tea".
How to brew the perfect iced tea
- Pop two tea bags in 400ml of cold water.
- Store overnight in an airtight bottle in the fridge.
- The next day, add honey, mint and citrus fruit, according to your taste and preference.
- Brew the tea very strong with only 50ml of freshly boiled water.
- Brew for three minutes to get a good strong cuppa.
- Next, add ice, still or sparkling water, and natural sweetener such as honey if required. For extra flavour, garnish with fresh mint, lemons or limes. Do try it!