Cook time 45-55 mins
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 Farmland pre-cooked Hampden ham leg
- Whole cloves
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan bake.
- Place marmalade, orange juice, zest, honey, apple cider vinegar and cinnamon in a pot, bringing to the boil. Reduce to a simmer for 10-15 minutes or until the mixture thickens and coats the back of a spoon easily.
- Remove skin from the ham, leaving 1cm of fat on the surface. Score the fat with a knife, creating a diamond pattern. Baste the ham with the glaze. Place a whole clove in the corner of each diamond. Put ham into a deep dish baking tray.
- Cook the ham for 35-45 minutes.
- Leave to rest for 15 minutes before carving.