Cook time 25 mins
- 50g butter
- 2 tbsp miso paste
- 3 tbsp honey
- 500g carrots, peeled
- 1 tbsp FreshLife Sesame Seeds
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- Small handful coriander
- 1 tbsp FreshLife Pumpkin Seeds
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- In a small saucepan, add butter and miso paste. Bringing to a medium heat, stir continuously until butter melts. Remove from heat and stir through honey.
- Place carrots onto baking paper. Pour the miso butter mixture over carrots. Lightly toss to make sure the carrots are well coated. Sprinkle over the sesame seeds. Cook for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Turn halfway through.
- Remove from the oven. Place carrots onto a serving platter. Sprinkle coriander and pumpkin seeds over the top.
- Serve as a side with your favourite roasted meat.