- 300g frozen strawberries, hulled
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 60ml lime juice
- 12 ice cubes
- 1 lime, sliced – optional
- Fresh strawberries, sliced – optional
Kenwood Titanium Chef Patissier XL Mixer with Liquidiser attachment
- Add strawberries, pineapple juice, lime juice and ice cubes into the Kenwood blender. Process until the ice and strawberries are crushed to a smoothie-like consistency.
- Pour into a glass. Make a small cut in the lime slices and fresh strawberries, placing on the edge of the glass.
To sweeten the daiquiri, add ¼ cup sugar and ½ cup water to a saucepan. Bring to medium heat, stirring continuously until all the sugar has dissolved. Set aside to cool for at least 10 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon at a time into the daiquiri mixture until the drink is to your liking.