For long-lasting energy, start your day with a bowl of Raspberry and Lightly Toasted Coconut Oats, the newest member of the Harraways family.
These tasty oats are studded with freeze-dried raspberries, offering a new texture and taste sensation the whole family will love.
Expertly grown and milled in Otago since 1867, Harraways oats are delicious as a hot porridge or overnight oats, blended in a smoothie or baked into a healthy slice or muffin.
They're a perfect example of a nutritious superfood that isn't expensive or hard to find and is easy to incorporate into your diet.
And for more good news, after 150 years, New Zealand's most iconic oat brand has had a brand refresh with a new homegrown look and feel across its entire range, and its packaging is all environmentally-friendly too!
Harraways Quick Serve Sachets come in a more resource-conscious box made with 20 percent less cardboard, so there is less packaging waste.
The box is made from sustainable wood pulp so it is 100 percent recyclable and the sachets are made with home-compostable material.
Every bit helps the planet and Harraways is doing their bit.
- TVThe 10 most memorable entrances on The Bachelorette
Now To LoveToday 9:10pm
- FitnessRunning just once a week lowers your risk of early death - here's how to get started
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020