For long-lasting energy, start your day with a bowl of Raspberry and Lightly Toasted Coconut Oats, the newest member of the Harraways family.
These tasty oats are studded with freeze-dried raspberries, offering a new texture and taste sensation the whole family will love.
Expertly grown and milled in Otago since 1867, Harraways oats are delicious as a hot porridge or overnight oats, blended in a smoothie or baked into a healthy slice or muffin.
They're a perfect example of a nutritious superfood that isn't expensive or hard to find and is easy to incorporate into your diet.
And for more good news, after 150 years, New Zealand's most iconic oat brand has had a brand refresh with a new homegrown look and feel across its entire range, and its packaging is all environmentally-friendly too!
Harraways Quick Serve Sachets come in a more resource-conscious box made with 20 percent less cardboard, so there is less packaging waste.
The box is made from sustainable wood pulp so it is 100 percent recyclable and the sachets are made with home-compostable material.
Every bit helps the planet and Harraways is doing their bit.
- SkincareAll you need to know about retinol and anti-ageing ingredients
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- Married at First SightMAFS Patrick and Belinda: 'Pat will make a great Dad!'
Woman's DayMay 05, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Bryce & Melissa: 'We're getting our own show!'
Woman's DayMay 04, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021