For long-lasting energy, start your day with a bowl of Raspberry and Lightly Toasted Coconut Oats, the newest member of the Harraways family.
These tasty oats are studded with freeze-dried raspberries, offering a new texture and taste sensation the whole family will love.
Expertly grown and milled in Otago since 1867, Harraways oats are delicious as a hot porridge or overnight oats, blended in a smoothie or baked into a healthy slice or muffin.
They're a perfect example of a nutritious superfood that isn't expensive or hard to find and is easy to incorporate into your diet.
And for more good news, after 150 years, New Zealand's most iconic oat brand has had a brand refresh with a new homegrown look and feel across its entire range, and its packaging is all environmentally-friendly too!
Harraways Quick Serve Sachets come in a more resource-conscious box made with 20 percent less cardboard, so there is less packaging waste.
The box is made from sustainable wood pulp so it is 100 percent recyclable and the sachets are made with home-compostable material.
Every bit helps the planet and Harraways is doing their bit.
- RoyalsUPDATED: Harry and Meghan's bombshell interview with Oprah airs in NZ next week
Now To LoveMar 01, 2021
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank have revealed the name of their son
Now To LoveFeb 21, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Harry and Duchess Meghan are having another baby!
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2021
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie & husband Jack Brooksbank have welcomed their first child
Now To LoveFeb 10, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Paul Patterson: 'I'm cooking up romance'
Woman's DayFeb 03, 2021
- MindBeating the bottle: My party girl life was killing me
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 25, 2021