Rather dig into a wheel of cheese than bite into a block of chocolate? The ‘Cheester Egg’ is here to make all your Easter dreams come true.
Food blogger Annem Hobson (the brains behind So Wrong It’s Nom) has teamed up with London-based artisan cheese makers Wildes Cheese to create the 'Cheester Egg.'
The egg is crafted from Napier cheese, a popular hard cheese which also happened to win the title of ‘London’s Favourite Cheese’ in 2015.
Described as being "hard, slightly crumbly yet still creamy in texture", the egg weighs in at 250g of solid, handmade cheese.
It’s no surprise Hobson has come up with another winning festive treat after creating the wildly popular cheese advent calendars last Christmas.
To make things more delicious, the Cheester Egg is also available as part of a hamper complete with gourmet crackers and quince membrillo.
Unfortunately for us, the Cheester Egg is only available for limited release in UK supermarkets.
Until us Kiwis can get our hands on this cheesy delight, you can always try recreating it yourself by making your own cheese.
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveToday 2:28pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 1:00pm
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 11:00am
- WeddingsArt Green and Matilda Rice marry in a stunning Waiheke wedding - and announce they're expecting a baby!
Now To LoveYesterday 10:10am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019