Attention, holiday hosts. If you're in charge of a festive feast but don't want the fuss, look no further than these clever Christmas catering solutions delivered to your door, and skip the chaos of meal planning and supermarket mayhem. With various tasty options, including affordable pre-made meals, Xmas food boxes and hampers, you're sure to find one that matches your festive vision. Throw a memorable celebration and check out the best Christmas food boxes for 2023.
Whether you're hosting four or fourteen people, HelloFresh's Christmas Box boasts delicious starters, mains and desserts. From prosciutto and pear crispbreads to apricot-thyme glaze ham, there's even the option to add a gourmet cheese platter to satisfy the hungriest guests.
The Xmas food box includes easy step-by-step instructions and a handy prep and timing guide; most importantly, you can order it online with the click of a button. But don't wait; this fancy Christmas food bag must be ordered by Tuesday, 12 December, for delivery on Friday, 22 December.
Delicious and nutritious meal delivery company Fed has concocted a series of pre-prepared meals ready for Christmas hosting. Think duck fat rosemary and garlic roasted potatoes, smoked cheddar and thyme cauliflower gratin, and dukkah honey roasted vegetables with feta and crushed mint.
All Christmas meals serve two to three people, so you can order multiple dishes or mix and match as you please. Delivered on 23 December to the North Island and 24 December to Christchurch, here's to ordering with Fed so you can spend more time out of the kitchen and with the people you love.
For the family of carnivores, think outside the box and order a succulent meat box. Whether you're feeding a few hungry mouths to the extended family, impress your guests with everything from special Christmas ham and whole beef eye fillets to delectable patties and sausages.
Get the barbeque firing because your festive hosting just got better with The Meat Box — order a doorstep delivery New Zealand-wide for your preferred December delivery date.
We all know that after a hearty Christmas meal, we usually feel like grazing on sweet treats only. That's why Celebration Box is perfect for dessert time, offering a variety of sweet treats that'll please adults and children alike. They're also a great gift idea for a weary host far more focused on carving the ham.
From chocolate extravaganzas to slightly boozier options, order your Christmas Celebration Box for Aotearoa-wide delivery today.
If December (and January) is a never-ending fiesta of hosting and dropping in to visit loved ones, be prepared with a case (or two) of wine. In our opinion, Laithwaites offers an excellent selection of mixed wine cases, so if you can't decide between reds, whites and sparkling or you want to sample a variety of quality wine, it's a cost-effective way to stock up on holiday booze.
- Real LifeDaredevil Mike Heard on his bungy jumping world record
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 19, 2024
- Celebrity NewsMatty’s leap of faith from Breakfast on TV to afternoon radio
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 19, 2024
- AdviceJudge Jay-Jay helps a dog mum with an intrusive mother in law
Woman's DayFeb 19, 2024
- MoviesStarring Jacob Elordi and Rosamund Pike, Saltburn is the must-see movie of the year
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2024
- Celebrity NewsComedian Abby Howells opens up about her autism diagnosis
Woman's DayFeb 18, 2024
- Real LifeChefs Monique Fiso & Mark Olive's tasty traditions
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 17, 2024
- TVStarring Brangelina, iconic movie Mr. & Mrs. Smith has had a remake with a brand new cast
Now To LoveFeb 16, 2024
- Real LifeSinger-songwriter Julia Grace talks all things mental health
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 16, 2024
- Celebrity NewsShorty star Awa's violent attack: ‘I was hit and spat on!’
Woman's DayFeb 16, 2024
- AdviceJudge Jay-Jay on maintaining a healthy relationship with your ex
Woman's DayFeb 15, 2024
- Celebrity NewsMuch-loved TV presenter Hilary Timmins on her time on screen and her new book
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2024
- Real LifeAuckland family's leaky home horror: ‘our lives fell apart’
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2024
- MindExperts share how to use colours to brighten your mood
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 13, 2024