Rice paper rolls
- 1 large carrot (180g), grated coarsely
- 2 trimmed celery stalks (200g), chopped finely
- 150g wombok, shredded finely
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 24 x 17cm square rice paper sheets
- 24 fresh mint leaves
- sweet chilli sauce, for serving
- Combine carrot, celery, wombok, sauce, sugar and juice in a medium bowl.
- Place 1 rice paper sheet in a medium bowl of warm water for 30 seconds until just softened. Lift the sheet carefully from the water and place it on a board covered with a clean tea towel. Place 1 level tablespoon of the vegetable mixture in the centre of the sheet, then top with 1 mint leaf. Roll rice paper to enclose filling, folding in the sides after the first complete turn of the roll.
- Repeat with the remaining rice paper sheets, vegetable mixture and mint leaves.
- Serve rice paper rolls with sweet chilli sauce for dipping.