If you're already privy to the decadent and delicious world of Tim Tam biscuits and their side gig as an edible straw, keeping it under wraps will no longer be possible with the launch of this limited edition Tim Tam range, made especially for the widely adored, highly addictive "bite, sip, slam" experience.
Enter Tim Tam Slams.
Due to popular demand, Arnott's has released a trio of choc-gooey goodness aptly named Tim Tam Slams: Choc Malt & Sticky Caramel, Choc Hazelnut & Gooey Caramel and Dark Choc & Sticky Raspberry; each created to take the original "bite, sip, slam" pastime to a whole new level of taste and texture.
What is the Tim Tam Slam? While some say practise is key, experiencing a true Tim Tam Slam is all about the imperfection: sticky fingers, gooey chocolate, melted malt and cream biscuit at the bottom of your coffee cup…
However, there are simple steps to be followed to truly lose yourself and experience the Tim Tam Slam flavour bomb.
The innovative new flavours have been specifically designed with gooey cores to create a flavour explosion and they pair well with warm beverages such as tea, coffee and hot chocolate – making for the ultimate, never-before-experienced, Tim Tam Slam.
New Zealand Woman's Weekly staff were recently introduced to the new range and indulged in what has been one of New Zealand's favourite, yet closely guarded, secrets.
Lifestyle Director Penny Lewis says, "I do love a Tim Tam and cup of tea, but the Tim Tam Slams take a cuppa and chocolate treat to the next level. I wouldn't say I was a natural with my first bite, sip and slam – but practise makes perfect, right? I love the Tim Tam Slams flavours – my favourite is Choc Malt & Sticky Caramel. Yum!".
- TVOur broody Bachelorette: 'David Attenborough is my dream man'
Woman's DayJan 20, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020
- Celebrity NewsRobert Rakete's Christmas plans: 'It'll be a breeze!'
Woman's DayDec 25, 2020
- Celebrity NewsJase, Toni & Sam get festive with their four-legged friends
Woman's DayDec 21, 2020
- FamilyThe Terrace at Sylvia Park - what's on offer at this new dining destination
Now To LoveDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsShortland Street's Ben Barrington and Ngahuia Piripi's Christmas celebrations
Woman's DayDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsWendy Petrie and Matty McLean's festive cheer: 'Our hearts are so full'
Woman's DayDec 15, 2020
- Celebrity NewsKanoa Lloyd and Mike McRoberts' best Christmas ever
Woman's DayDec 14, 2020
- Celebrity NewsSoon I’ll be a dad to three under three! Sam Wallace shares his hopes and fears
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 11, 2020
- Celebrity NewsCarolyn Keep's little miracle: 'The baby I never thought I'd have'
Woman's DayDec 10, 2020