If you're already privy to the decadent and delicious world of Tim Tam biscuits and their side gig as an edible straw, keeping it under wraps will no longer be possible with the launch of this limited edition Tim Tam range, made especially for the widely adored, highly addictive "bite, sip, slam" experience.
Enter Tim Tam Slams.
Due to popular demand, Arnott's has released a trio of choc-gooey goodness aptly named Tim Tam Slams: Choc Malt & Sticky Caramel, Choc Hazelnut & Gooey Caramel and Dark Choc & Sticky Raspberry; each created to take the original "bite, sip, slam" pastime to a whole new level of taste and texture.
What is the Tim Tam Slam? While some say practise is key, experiencing a true Tim Tam Slam is all about the imperfection: sticky fingers, gooey chocolate, melted malt and cream biscuit at the bottom of your coffee cup…
However, there are simple steps to be followed to truly lose yourself and experience the Tim Tam Slam flavour bomb.
The innovative new flavours have been specifically designed with gooey cores to create a flavour explosion and they pair well with warm beverages such as tea, coffee and hot chocolate – making for the ultimate, never-before-experienced, Tim Tam Slam.
New Zealand Woman's Weekly staff were recently introduced to the new range and indulged in what has been one of New Zealand's favourite, yet closely guarded, secrets.
Lifestyle Director Penny Lewis says, "I do love a Tim Tam and cup of tea, but the Tim Tam Slams take a cuppa and chocolate treat to the next level. I wouldn't say I was a natural with my first bite, sip and slam – but practise makes perfect, right? I love the Tim Tam Slams flavours – my favourite is Choc Malt & Sticky Caramel. Yum!".
- SkincareThe surprising benefits of caffeine for your skin and body
Now To LoveToday 12:15pm
- BodyPerimenopause: the 'change before the change' explained
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- Royals25 of the best royal Christmas cards over the years
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyIdeas for gifts that your kids can make for others this Christmas
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:16am
- Real LifeI love Christmas so much I've converted our barn into a Christmas wonderland
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:06am
- FamilyOur favourite Kiwi celebs share some of their favourite Christmas traditions
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:46am
- Pregnancy & Birth'She's the real miracle': New dad's tribute to wife after she gives birth goes viral
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeEverything you need to know about living a 'low-tox' life in 2020
- At homeEntertaining with ease thanks to the latest tech products
Now To LoveYesterday 11:50am
- RoyalsTake a look back at Queen Elizabeth’s first televised Christmas message 62 years ago
Now To LoveYesterday 11:30am
- MindZac Guildford's candid confession about his battle with drugs and depression
Woman's DayYesterday 9:50am
- SkincareAcne and exfoliating: does it make your skin worse?
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- RoyalsThe impact of having Sussex Royal follow you on Instagram
Now To LoveDec 10, 2019
- MakeupDo eyebrows grow back? How to regrow over plucked brows
Now To LoveDec 10, 2019