If you're already privy to the decadent and delicious world of Tim Tam biscuits and their side gig as an edible straw, keeping it under wraps will no longer be possible with the launch of this limited edition Tim Tam range, made especially for the widely adored, highly addictive "bite, sip, slam" experience.
Enter Tim Tam Slams.
Due to popular demand, Arnott's has released a trio of choc-gooey goodness aptly named Tim Tam Slams: Choc Malt & Sticky Caramel, Choc Hazelnut & Gooey Caramel and Dark Choc & Sticky Raspberry; each created to take the original "bite, sip, slam" pastime to a whole new level of taste and texture.
What is the Tim Tam Slam? While some say practise is key, experiencing a true Tim Tam Slam is all about the imperfection: sticky fingers, gooey chocolate, melted malt and cream biscuit at the bottom of your coffee cup…
However, there are simple steps to be followed to truly lose yourself and experience the Tim Tam Slam flavour bomb.
The innovative new flavours have been specifically designed with gooey cores to create a flavour explosion and they pair well with warm beverages such as tea, coffee and hot chocolate – making for the ultimate, never-before-experienced, Tim Tam Slam.
New Zealand Woman's Weekly staff were recently introduced to the new range and indulged in what has been one of New Zealand's favourite, yet closely guarded, secrets.
Lifestyle Director Penny Lewis says, "I do love a Tim Tam and cup of tea, but the Tim Tam Slams take a cuppa and chocolate treat to the next level. I wouldn't say I was a natural with my first bite, sip and slam – but practise makes perfect, right? I love the Tim Tam Slams flavours – my favourite is Choc Malt & Sticky Caramel. Yum!".
- FitnessRunning just once a week lowers your risk of early death - here's how to get started
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020