The new range of flavours from Peckish Rice Crackers are the delicious complement to every occasion – including special ones. Whether you're wanting a high-protein, post-workout snack, or a fast and tasty fuel for the kids – we've got you covered with some of our favourite topping combos.
In need of a more substantial snack? Try pairing Peckish Paprika Brown Rice crackers with cottage cheese, egg, tuna and watercress, for a tasty and easy breakfast, or post-gym pick-me-up.
For an answer to the classic "mum, I'm hungry" that is tasty, fun and easy – pop these pantry staples on top of Peckish Lightly Salted Brown Rice crackers. The kids will love you for it!
When deadlines are approaching, lunch is the last thing on your mind – and the vending machine just doesn't cut it for a quick decent snack. Keep a pack of Peckish No Added Salt Brown Rice crackers in your desk and pair them with some of our favourite classic toppings below, to get you through the day.
When the guests have arrived and everyone is hungry, but the BBQ is out of gas and dinner is still an hour away – Peckish Rice Crackers to the rescue! Match Peckish Rosemary & Sea Salt Brown Rice crackers with hummus, cucumber and black olives for the perfect pre-dinner snack that is sure to impress.
- CompetitionsWin a Limited Edition Sacred Hill Copper Foil Print
Good Health ChoicesToday 5:00pm
- BodyCould a weighted blanket help you stress less and sleep better?
Now To LoveToday 4:15pm
- CareerWhat Kiwi actress Ginette McDonald really thinks of her daughter Kate McGill following in her footsteps
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry’s reaction to this boy not believing he’s a real royal is seriously priceless
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyHow art therapy helped us cope with the grief of losing their dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:04am
- Real LifeThe question that caused Jacinda Ardern to falter during her visit to Cashmere High School
Now To LoveYesterday 4:39pm
- FitnessThe reasons why you should also be foam rolling before you work out
Now To LoveYesterday 4:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine has made her first ever solo public appearance with The Queen
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Sam Wallace and his adorable new obsession - baby Brando
Woman's DayYesterday 1:50pm
- FamilyEight ways to get your kids off their screens and out into nature
Now To LoveYesterday 11:43am