The new range of flavours from Peckish Rice Crackers are the delicious complement to every occasion – including special ones. Whether you're wanting a high-protein, post-workout snack, or a fast and tasty fuel for the kids – we've got you covered with some of our favourite topping combos.
In need of a more substantial snack? Try pairing Peckish Paprika Brown Rice crackers with cottage cheese, egg, tuna and watercress, for a tasty and easy breakfast, or post-gym pick-me-up.
For an answer to the classic "mum, I'm hungry" that is tasty, fun and easy – pop these pantry staples on top of Peckish Lightly Salted Brown Rice crackers. The kids will love you for it!
When deadlines are approaching, lunch is the last thing on your mind – and the vending machine just doesn't cut it for a quick decent snack. Keep a pack of Peckish No Added Salt Brown Rice crackers in your desk and pair them with some of our favourite classic toppings below, to get you through the day.
When the guests have arrived and everyone is hungry, but the BBQ is out of gas and dinner is still an hour away – Peckish Rice Crackers to the rescue! Match Peckish Rosemary & Sea Salt Brown Rice crackers with hummus, cucumber and black olives for the perfect pre-dinner snack that is sure to impress.
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveYesterday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayYesterday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveYesterday 7:30am