The new range of flavours from Peckish Rice Crackers are the delicious complement to every occasion – including special ones. Whether you're wanting a high-protein, post-workout snack, or a fast and tasty fuel for the kids – we've got you covered with some of our favourite topping combos.
In need of a more substantial snack? Try pairing Peckish Paprika Brown Rice crackers with cottage cheese, egg, tuna and watercress, for a tasty and easy breakfast, or post-gym pick-me-up.
For an answer to the classic "mum, I'm hungry" that is tasty, fun and easy – pop these pantry staples on top of Peckish Lightly Salted Brown Rice crackers. The kids will love you for it!
When deadlines are approaching, lunch is the last thing on your mind – and the vending machine just doesn't cut it for a quick decent snack. Keep a pack of Peckish No Added Salt Brown Rice crackers in your desk and pair them with some of our favourite classic toppings below, to get you through the day.
When the guests have arrived and everyone is hungry, but the BBQ is out of gas and dinner is still an hour away – Peckish Rice Crackers to the rescue! Match Peckish Rosemary & Sea Salt Brown Rice crackers with hummus, cucumber and black olives for the perfect pre-dinner snack that is sure to impress.
- RoyalsPrince Harry reveals he felt 'there was no option' but to leave royal life
Now To LoveToday 11:18am
- RoyalsMike and Zara Tindall open up about family life and why they consider Australia their 'second home'
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:00am
- Diet & NutritionWhich diet would work best for you according to your personality
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen confirms the Sussexes will no longer use their HRH titles in an update on their royal exit
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- MindParalympian Sophie Pascoe opens up about her two-year private battle and why she tries to stay real on social media
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:57am
- Body8 Kiwi stars reveal their health, fitness and wellbeing goals for 2020
Good Health ChoicesJan 18, 2020
- MindHow to live a life less rushed: savouring the good times
NEXTJan 18, 2020
- CareerBrendan Cole's new X-Factor Celebrity gig and why he's happy to have the tables turned
Woman's DayJan 18, 2020
- CompetitionsWin $200 worth of back to school gift cards with Woman's Day
Now To LoveJan 17, 2020
- WeddingsSevens star Stacey Waaka's heavenly Waikato wedding
Woman's DayJan 17, 2020
- RoyalsThe cute moment Prince William mistakes a photo of himself for Princess Charlotte
Now To LoveJan 16, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthMeet Jessica Mutch-McKay's sweet little bundle of joy Margaux
Woman's DayJan 16, 2020
- CompetitionsWin an amazing Dr. Hauschka pamper pack worth $530
Good Health ChoicesJan 16, 2020