We've all heard of the terms work wife and work husband, right?
In The AM Show's Amanda Gillies and Duncan Garner you see the perfect work-husband-and-wife duo. In fact, in this video Duncan jokes that his 18-year relationship with work wife Amanda is his most successful yet, perhaps taking a self-depracating dig at himself after his six-year marriage to wife Deanna Delamere ended last year.
In this video - which we shot after the pair had finished one of their weekday shows and were well and truly ready for sleep - we catch up with Duncan and Amanda, whose partner is Newsroom co-editor, Tim Murphy, about their long-standing working relationship. And we discover that they bicker (goodnaturedly) just as much as an old married couple!
For more great videos check out our Youtube channel.
- MindDiane Keaton opens up about her heartache over her brother's mental health struggles in new book
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 11:30am
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message to Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveYesterday 4:25pm
- Diet & NutritionThe Sirtfood Diet: The weight loss plan that gives chocolate and red wine the big thumbs up
Now To LoveYesterday 11:25am
- Real LifeWhite Island survivor Kelsey Waghorn shares recovery images and discovers what a small world we live in
Now To LoveYesterday 11:23am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:27am
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 9:00am
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2020